evril redenbocer, not spelled right but that and real butter, yummy

Best Answer

I have it. I use coconut oil, like they suggest and real butter. It still down't have that 'movie' taste. But when the coconut oil gets hot, it has that just right smell

Best Answer

It's an industrial butter flavor mix, I'm sure there's a catalog or website that you can find it on.

Best Answer

I will be searching some more. I've googled this before and have done most of the suggestions given but without real success

Best Answer

here's what I do...and I like mine better than the movie theaters cause I go lighter on the butter. Just use an air-pop machine. buy some popcorn salt, it has a finer grain, and some are butter flavored. and I melt butter on the stove to pour over the top.

Best Answer

Have you tried the hand crank popcorn popper?<br />
http://www.amazon.com/Hand-Crank-Popcorn-Popper-Quart/dp/B000ST0WZQ<br />
I used to have one back home, made popcorn really fast and good, but I never go to the movies so I don't remember what movie popcorn tastes like.

Best Answer

Lots of butter. Wow, I haven't eaten popcorn from the movie theatre in forever.

Best Answer

I tried that, it doesn't taste like it. All I need to do is work there for one day to find out what they do to their popcorn lol

Best Answer

Pop it in coconut oil

Best Answer

Very bad. The flavour and oil used it carcinogenic and cancer promoting

Best Answer