he always expects it from me tho, so hows that fair? What can i do to make him go downtown? lol
Jigglinbabi Jigglinbabi 22-25, F 35 Answers Aug 2, 2012

Uh.... Get a new boyfriend!

Best Answer

*laugh* You are too funny Girlfriend. :)

Best Answer

1st thing that came to mind.... :)

Best Answer

thats about right. some guys dont like it, I knew a guy that didnt like to get blow jobs. I thought he was crazy but hey what ever floats your boat. @ likkmee Great profile pict BTW .

Best Answer

From experiance being in a long term relationship and not being on the same page sexually can wreck a relationship . It's wrong for him to want you to preform orally and not return the favor.

Best Answer

**** him (but not really)<br />
If it's any consolation, he probably sucks at it anyway. You would just be laying there feeling sorry for him and wondering when he was going to stop treating you like a dog treats its water dish. All slobbery and repetitive with no sense of technique or variety.

Best Answer

That's been my experience too.

Best Answer

lmao! so true... yuck, might as well flick my on bic for that

Best Answer

Find a bf (like me) who relishes the art of pleasuring a woman! I adhere to a rule when I give oral to my partners, unless there are extenuating circumstances I strive for a minimum of three ******* before moving on to other areas. However I've always been a giver when it comes to sex. I love to make women happy and in so doing I receive my greatest pleasure. In lieu of actually trading up to the big leagues though, I would recommend open dialogue whenever he is "trying" to please you orally. Men do want to be good at it, but some who aren't naturally gifted like I am, need some direction. And for us guys, having you express your pleasure is a huge turn on. I know you ladies like for us to know what we're doing, but until we reach a level of proficiency that pleases you, you might need to give some input. Try it! Have some great fun in the process, I know I will!

Best Answer

i have the same problem, I think your man is similar to mine, a domineering alpha type who always demands his way and very straightforward and blunt about his likes and dislikes.. He is a selfish guy who demands service, and im quite happy to give him blow jobs to make him feel good, and he says i give the best he ever had with his past girls.. BUT when i softly whispered to himone time when we were in bed "i wanna feel good too" He simply said smiling "i dont like to suck *****." very direct and straightforward that i didnt know how to respond to that..

Best Answer

*** for tat... none from him, none for him. and if that doesn't work, don't let him have any ***** at all from you till he learns to do it right.

Best Answer

cut him off until.

Best Answer

Put him on a blow-job ban until he gets down there -- Or just get a new man that does reciplicate. <br />
You now know that there are many willing tongues around.

Best Answer

You meant "reciprocate."

Best Answer

Many doesn't like.... Its my favourite thing to start...<br />
You initiate & he might start liking doing it for you...

Best Answer

Don't expect him to change from being a selfish so&so.

Best Answer

Amen.

Best Answer

If you're already a giver, next time your night is heating up, tell him " you first.". Fair is fair.

Best Answer

Maybe he feels self concious of not being able to do it right. But definitely stop giving it to him unless he reciprocates.

Best Answer

What doesn't he like bout it?

Best Answer

Get another guy (like me) who loves doing it.

Best Answer

Easy - get a new boyfriend

Best Answer

The conversation starts like this, Do you enjoy having sex with me? Do you want to continue to have sex with me?

Best Answer

me might be having eew feeling..<br />
have a clean shave with a mild perfume edible gel..<br />
make him to create interest in it..<br />
it depends on you how u convince him

Best Answer

you can't. time to find one who will.

Best Answer

Do you shave? I know a lot of guys who won't go down on a woman unless she completely shaves.

Best Answer

Get rid of him or dont give him oral.Id say get rid of him if he is selfish in bed then he is selfish in other areas and not the one for you.

Best Answer