Latly i've become moody clingy nd easily annoyed with him nd i want that to change. The sex is trash.!!Real trash so i've just refrained from it and also done my best to stay away from him without him realising. I'm subtle about it. I just want to know how to put the spark back into love making and to see that beautiful look in his eyes. Please help.
irishbabe93 irishbabe93 18-21, F 13 Answers Feb 6, 2012

Men are simple creatures, so don't over-think it.<br />
Vacuum the house.<br />
Topless.<br />
Problem solved. Pay my secretary on the way out, please.

Best Answer

I concurr- add a hot meal

Best Answer

Try taking a walk like Em said. Just talk to him. Maybe he is just as lost as you are.

Best Answer

He tries to pay attention to me but den i get too clingy. Idk how to stop.

Best Answer

Get together. 1. find out what each of you really wants from the other.<br />
2. ask about him and listen. fave foods, music, hobbies, work, whatever<br />
3. get him to ask about you and listen.<br />
4. learn about each others' dreams and ambitions.<br />
5. sit back and just talk about little things, no stress, no mauling, get comfortable with each other.<br />
Sex is not the whole relationship, but it is part of it. The greatest part of a relationship is the ability to be totally comfortable in each others company, after you manage that trick then learn how to please each other.<br />
Learn about each other, communicate and just learn how to relax around each other.<br />
He will pay attention when you pay attention. Not just by grabbing him, but by asking and listening.

Best Answer

Pamper him for a couple of weeks and hope that he responds in kind.

Best Answer

Get naked

Best Answer

Put on a black, skintight, polished latex catsuit, but don't let him touch the zippers...and see what he does...

Best Answer

Why not open up and be honest about your feelings, tell him you need more attention. Almost every guy I know hates mind games.

Best Answer

I don't know what it is with people, but we're programmed incorrectly for a lot of situations. "Clingy" and "Needy" people are just a turn off. I don't understand why or how, and you're so beautiful that I think your boyfriend is completely crazy to neglect you... But be that as it may, the answer lies in yourself. You can't make other people give you what you need. I've tried, and it's impossible. If he's not providing the emotional intimacy you need, and talking hasn't worked, you need to maybe take a break from him for a bit? I don't mean break up, or anything... Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Just do things without him, go with your friends somewhere, find that emotional intimacy some place else, fill the void with something. He'll come running after a few days. And if he doesn't, maybe then you should review whether or not he cares.

Best Answer

The moment I dont text him for a bit he gets closer or if I dont go to see him or something its to keep things leveled that gives me such a hard time :-(

Best Answer

I don't know how long you 2 have been together, but that seems to be the "games" that younger people play. There's a girl that I like who does the same exact thing. I can give her all the attention in the world, and she completely doesn't txt me back or want to hang out. The moment I ignore her and go do something else or pursue someone else, that attracts her. And it seems once she IS attracted, the moment I reciprocate, then she doesn't want anything to do with me again because I've been "conquered". It's all very silly really, but I think that's what is happening to you.

Best Answer

do me a huge favor... let me know how you did it when you figure it out. yea?

Best Answer

Withdraw. Become less available. Take up other interests. He will feel the distance and may respond. If he doesn't, then you don't want a lifetime of this. <br />
The one who loves least has power in the relationship.

Best Answer

I jave tried that before and it worked but i do not know how to keep it up. Cause he starts treating me right and I just get lost in the beauty of it all

Best Answer

without sex, no you cant, sorry...

Best Answer

*smack*

Best Answer

I am just telling the truth

Best Answer

Sex is never the center of a relationship. If it is then its not worth it.

Best Answer

that's The World we live in today....so sad, but keep looking girl

Best Answer

It's all in the timing and setting. I suggest a romantic walk under the stars... You don't even have to talk, just enjoy the time together

Best Answer