Bribe him with milk bones.

Best Answer

duct tape

Best Answer

The same way you get him to do anything else, praise him until he gets it right. Once he busts a nut, your training is over. Enjoy!

Best Answer

The dog does not like you sent. You have to get a woman to put some of her hot ***** juice on you ***.<br />
If you want the dog to **** you *** it best smell like a hot pus<br />
sy.

Best Answer

sorry i dont have any good advice but if you find out you should totally let me know

Best Answer

hahahah... that's sick man... I guess with a lot of patience and training... lol.

Best Answer

**** him in his first

Best Answer

Never do anal with a dog

Best Answer

Wait

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

I can **** you if you want??

Best Answer

I am a male and had one stick it in but he clawed me i would love to do it again and be knotted it was not hard i played with him a little and got on my hands and knees and he did the rest

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

I have the same problem

Best Answer

I have the sa

Best Answer

Why dont you ******* stop melesting a dog and relise it is illegal to do that to a dog you *** hole... Why dont you find a girl that is desperate enough to date a dog ******, oh wait there aren't any, so why dont you stop and find a better life and do something worth living!!!

Best Answer

It's not illegal in some states learn something kid before you go full cyber warrior when you wouldn't in real life

Best Answer

Lube your *** with ky first. Began to play with him, then began to fondle his sheath. Once he starts the humping motion, quickly get on your knees and try to pull him up on you. May take a few times, and you will have to guide his **** at first, but it feels great.

Best Answer