I'm a male, I want my dog to **** me in the ***. He is a small dog. He is 1 year 2 months old and I have jacked him off a few times but he never lets me finish. He tugs away too hard for me to keep doing it. I have never seen him really hump a lot but he got the dog next door pregnant so I know he is ready. Any ideas on how to get it him to do it?
digginhut digginhut 18-21, M 10 Answers Apr 5, 2013

Bribe him with milk bones.

Best Answer

duct tape

Best Answer

The same way you get him to do anything else, praise him until he gets it right. Once he busts a nut, your training is over. Enjoy!

Best Answer

The dog does not like you sent. You have to get a woman to put some of her hot ***** juice on you ***.<br />
If you want the dog to **** you *** it best smell like a hot pus<br />
sy.

Best Answer

sorry i dont have any good advice but if you find out you should totally let me know

Best Answer

hahahah... that's sick man... I guess with a lot of patience and training... lol.

Best Answer

**** him in his first

Best Answer

I have the sa

Best Answer

Why dont you ******* stop melesting a dog and relise it is illegal to do that to a dog you *** hole... Why dont you find a girl that is desperate enough to date a dog ******, oh wait there aren't any, so why dont you stop and find a better life and do something worth living!!!

Best Answer

Lube your *** with ky first. Began to play with him, then began to fondle his sheath. Once he starts the humping motion, quickly get on your knees and try to pull him up on you. May take a few times, and you will have to guide his **** at first, but it feels great.

Best Answer