sarah12544 sarah12544 16-17, F 27 Answers Feb 24, 2010

just open your legs and let him lick your *****, everything else will then happen itself.

Best Answer

Hey, my girlfriend and I live in London. Are you female? Could we talk sometime with a view to meeting up? I'd really appreciate your advice.

Best Answer

Suck his **** until he **** in your mouth. Rub his *** on your ***** or *** and he will **** you silly

Best Answer

Im a crossdresser male so i got down on my knees and pulled him up on my back then reached underneath and guided his **** to my ******* and as soon as he felt the tip of his **** enter me he started humping me and slipped his **** all the way in and ****** me fast and hard. He felt so good in me and then his knot went in me and i felt the warmth of his *** and he filled me up with alot of ***.

Best Answer

send me request skype nickname-martins2365

Best Answer

Rub his **** and open you p###y in front of his face my dog hovert a male will hump me anytime I look at him so u can do wit ever u want hopefully that will work

Best Answer

well if he wont **** you then you might aswell practice your **** sucking skills

Best Answer

i dont know, my dog will eat me out for ages but he wont hump me

Best Answer

Hey, my girlfriend and I live in London. Are you female? Could we talk sometime with a view to meeting up? I'd really appreciate your advice

Best Answer

Your are the result of 50,000 years of human evolution, act like it.

Best Answer

i would like to see what it looks like irl for a dog to take on a female too. If any ladies would be willing.

Best Answer

i'd be keen to be ****** by a dog never had it happen to me i live in christchurch

Best Answer

Best Answer

U ppl are sick who would want a dog to have sex with u

Best Answer

What the hellll

Best Answer

I used tampon..worked prety dam well

Best Answer

I am 65 and when I was 10 I was ****** by a dog for three months and loved it Now me and my gf want to try it

Best Answer

You DO know that's illegal, RIGHT? Better you than me. Ick.

Best Answer

You need someone to help guide the dog in.

Best Answer

find a bigger horney dog

Best Answer

Message me if you want to talk about beastality

Best Answer

You Dont..Your adog Obviously is Not interested In ******* you ..the meere thought of that shows signs of mental illness..go to physic..i promise you thst something to do with one of the lobed in yur are suffering damage..please send me your address and ill come help with yur loniless problem hun ..i promise you i can help you out with your problem

Best Answer

Best Answer

My dog won't knot me

Best Answer