tryingtokeepmyheaduphigh tryingtokeepmyheaduphigh 18-21, F 7 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Romance & True Love

why would you want to go back its just gonna be a repeat of the last week that you were together before he dumped you

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

No; she initiated it!

Best Answer

nooo sorry i worded a bit weirdly, i didnt initiate the dumping, i initiated the contact as i called him last night

Best Answer

Dont try too Hard.

Best Answer

Greetings to every body that is reading this testimony.

Me and my boyfriend were seriously in love for six years and we were planning to get married but one day he came to my house and told me he was no longer interested in our relationship simply because he was dating another rich lady who promise to buy him a car and to sponsor their wedding. And i suffer heartbreak for seven months and i was not tired of loving him.so i took a bold step by contacting a spell caster who helped me bring my ex boyfriend back. he is powerful and great his contact is solutionspelltemple@gmail.com you can also contact him for help

Best Answer

First ask yourself; do i want him back?

Best Answer

How about, "do I need him back?" Instead of, "Do I want him back?"

Best Answer

You asked yourself "can I get him back". That implies that you want, otherwise you shouldn't ask yourself this question. When you "need" him back you are in trouble. First dumping (you initiated it, but the way I read it he said "bye bye" (which I think is a bit dishonest at your side) and afterwards realizing you need him (for what)? This all will not make you very popular. I guess. But of course I do not know him or you.
When he does take you back he's a dumb-*** which means you made the right decision in the first place. Take care the next time you're up to doing something like this again.

Best Answer

i initiated contact not the dumping sorry that was my bad with the wrong wording! he broke up with me and i called him a week later

Best Answer

when a guy is a complete d0uche, why would you want that back?

move on. don't answer calls, ignore. once he see's that you aren't paying

him any attention, he'll begin to wonder why and start contacting you. don't give in,

just move on. when people break-up with good-girls and make up super dumb excuses, it's because they aren't mature enough to be completely honest in their reasoning. He doesn't deserve you anyway. Speaking from experience. It's not worth the stress.

Best Answer

thankyou, that really helps to hear it from a strong woman like you. ill try and emulate that :)

Best Answer

what did you do??

Best Answer

he said it was due to stress as hes at uni and its long distance. he 'didnt feel the same' because he needed space and it was all very vague

Best Answer

Sounds like you`ve been "replaced" to me :(

Best Answer

he broke up with me due to stress as he is at uni and it was long distance. i may have crowded his space and he said he didnt feel the same because he needed to concentrate on his own stuff and 'couldnt deal with my **** any longer'. i went through a tough week and told him when i was sad and he told me that it wasnt his problem, i feel so stupid.

Best Answer

Do yourself a favor...move on :)

Best Answer

sorry i didnt meant to send that twice, thought it didnt come through haha. i hope i havent :( i will try, thankyou

Best Answer

Good Luck!! I know it`s a ***** but it`ll pass....we`ve all been there!!

Best Answer

thankyou very much, and yes we have!! douche bags

Best Answer