Do some research and explain to them that the ever evolving technological environment is no longer just for those who are lonely and depressed.

Best Answer

I wouldnt worry about them its your life your and adult do what makes you happy

Best Answer

You can't stop anyone from holding an opinion unless you're prepared to change your actions to suit their expectations. I don't know if I'd be getting "intimate" with somebody online (or even in person) within earshot of anyone else, parents or otherwise. Of course, if you're in your own space, then you can do whatever you please.

Best Answer

That's the problem - I'm not within earshot of anyone. My room is actually the attic. I have a door that actually sticks shut (doesn't have a knob) and 2 flights of stairs. My sister just snoops too much and doesn't give me privacy. I'm just worried to ask about a lock or something, because my mom would find out and might hint to my dad why I'm needing it. There shouldn't be any problems, because I keep my business private and do it when everyone else should be out of the house or sleeping, but everyone's nosey.

Best Answer

It's none of their business. Get your own place. :)

Best Answer