partsub partsub 22-25, M 4 Answers Sep 15, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Why not slip on one of her nighties and knickers emerge in the lounge and jokingly ask her to take you to the bedroom and ravish you. Do you need help wiv your makeup sweety, lol.

Best Answer

Lol my makeup?

Best Answer

I had the same issue with my fiance. She is probably nervous, talk to her about it and share what you guys like and dislike during sex and be specific. And if there is something she wants from you do it for her so you both get what you want. It helps if you not only tell her but show her too and initiate it even. Tell her, for instance, "I like it when I have no control." But explain that you simply love to be handcuffed or tied down and if you need to, show her. Let her know this a chance to be aggressive and that she may really enjoy herself. I had no idea I liked being dominant until my fiance showed me. And if she wants to be dominated too consider switching off. It's a great way to show her how to do things and a great way to learn about each other.

Best Answer