Let me start by saying I dont think its ed b/c 1) he's only 26 and 2) i've had this problem with past relationships. A former lover told me once he never had that problem with any other girl. My husband now says it feels too good. While I'm happy I can please him, I don't get any enjoyment out of it. What can I do to make him last longer without insulting him. If anyone else has had this problem men or women I would love to hear from you. I dont really ever "get off". I enjoy the act of sex more than the outcome. Sometimes when we do have sex, I feel like for him its all about the outcome not the other. It leaves me wanting more. I haven't tried a toy b/c I'm afraid he will be insulted that he needs help satisfying me. **sigh** so frustrating
ImperfectionsRBeautiful ImperfectionsRBeautiful 22-25, F 15 Answers Oct 4, 2009

Sorry no help here i'm at the hurry up stage myself LOL

Best Answer

There seems to be a common assumption that sex for you is over quickly...So I will ask the obvious question - how long is it before he *******? If it is short then he needs to ****** more often so it doesn't happen as quickly (shucks :-) )...<br />
Suggestion for this situation: Tell him you want to try something...and either get a toy yourself or get him to go with you to an adult store and find a toy together (you might pay attention to what he looks at as well for future)...and then have him use the toy on you with the rule he can't enter you until you ******...

Best Answer

Make SURE he gets YOU off first. Then it probably wont matter as much. :-)<br />
Option 2: Have him do something very SENSUAL to you.<br />
Good luck!

Best Answer

Sorry, I try to just *** super fast the rare times I have sex with the wife, she said some messed up things not long ago and now I just try to get it over with.

Best Answer

X & viagra

Best Answer

just make him stop when he feels it coming, tell him to pull out before and have him pleasure you with out him receiving pleasure aswell, then as he starts to calm down and isnt as exciting, go at it again, this works really well, and most times the girl can experience multiple orgams, aswell talk to him about using a toy, most men love to see a women pleasure herself, it shouldnt insult him, all he wants is to make for you to feel as good as he does when you guys get intimate... also, tell him to really thinkhard about what he is actually doing, and to not let his mind run off with the moment... this can usually help a guy last longer...all in all, communication is key!

Best Answer

basically it just a mental thing, you just have to train his subconscious so that it doesn't go off so soon. I had the same problem i lasted about 30 minutes and now i last about 2 to 2 and a half hours so yea it works.

Best Answer

No - PERFECT answer: <br />
Have him wear a condom when he masturbates. YES -- MAKE him **********. Then - MAKE him wear a condom when he is with you.<br />
BUT - I personally think the bigger issue you have here is NOT getting off with the hubby ... fix that one pronto girlie .... <br />
Once you learn to ****** with a partner *OMG sex happens*

Best Answer

Could it be that you are just capable of lasting longer than the men you have known. Have you considered extending your foreplay and maybe using a toy, such as a *****, on yourself while holding back from touching your husbands penis for a while before the two of you begin. This could bring you closer to your climax while not getting your husband excited or bringing him closer to his, then you could climax together.

Best Answer

i am having this same problem. my husband just wants to jump right to it where we are done in a matter of 10 15 minutes and then i just feel pissed off and irritated because i am left hanging well he rolls over and goes to sleep. i dont know what to do any more. it didnt used to be like this. i am to the point of giving up and just going to ************ from now on.

Best Answer