Are you separated? I just got back from holidays with my best friend. Was married for 13 years and he decided he didn't love me anymore. I felt old and unattractive so I packed all my nicest clothes and sexiest shoes and went to a resort. After a week of compliments, dancing my *** off, and meeting people from all over the world, I have a new view on life! It was fun, it made me feel interesting and beautiful and fun, and now I am ready to head into the next stage of my life. Over 40? So what? I feel more myself than I have in years. Hope this helps. (It helped me :))

Best Answer

I think at the store, it's comes in a bottle and it's purple and you use it to clean windows. <br />
www.glasscleaner.com

Best Answer

Pixie Dust

Best Answer

Stop drinking alcohol for about 4 months.

Best Answer

I don't drink, save for two or three glasses of wine a week, I don't think that would be a significant change, do you?

Best Answer

What have you got to loose for the trying?

Best Answer

I could try, I don't think it would make much of a difference. But I will take advice.

Best Answer

yeah, how? good question.

Best Answer

I guess with my boyfriend.

Best Answer

oh, you could try going somewhere fun together. like going on a road trip together and no pressure of the relationship, just have fun.

Best Answer