picturing her being with another guy turns me on, but im not sure how to go about trying to get her to fulfill my fantacy as i fear she may not like the idea, any ideas?
indianguy27 indianguy27 26-30, M 58 Answers Jun 6, 2009

When my husband first brought up the subject I thought he was kidding. But after he brought it up several more times I reralized that he meant it. He wasn't pushy. Rather, he was persistant. I went through periods of disbelief, confusion, disgust and finally excitement. I agreed to meet with a couple just for a social evening at our place. They were strangers and I found them, to be attractive, humorous, very nice people. Not at all like I thought they would be. About an hour and a half after their arrival (Jack) asked if we were going to do anything. I surprised myself and stunned my husband when I stood reached out took his hand and led Jack to our bedroom. My entire background of being well raised went down the drain as I disrobed and got in bed. As Jack lay beside me and was running his hands over me I thought, what the hell are you doing. The next thing I knew Jack was on top of me and as I was about to call the whole thing off, he pushed himself into me. Before I knew it I was responding to his motions and he soon came. Later, we returned to the bedroom for a repeat but this time I was successful in having an ****** as well. After that swinging came easy. I wish you and your wife success. But Please do not force anything. I think you will regret it If you have any questions you may email me at : carol70@hotmail.com

Best Answer

hey u seem sexy

Best Answer

The way I did it was like this. I have had this fantasy for years, but never dreamed my wife would agree, then one night, whilst ******* her from behind, I placed two fingers in her mouth. She bucked wildly. I said, "you like that don't you? - You're so sexy, - too sexy for just one ****. - Again wild bucking as she sucked hard on my fingers. I said, "A woman like you needs two ***** at once." - She went onto a frenzy!<br />
The next morning the thing to do is to just label it as an exciting fantasy, - playtime together if you like, but then use it more and more when you are ******* her. Eventually in that way it will become just a normal part of sex. You can then develop it and eventually she will agree. Mine did and I've never looked back. She loves it and will now take two or three at a time.

Best Answer

I also get very turned on by my wife having sex with other men. I always pleaser her sexually and I'm naturally very dominant in bed with her. I'm very into her and she's very into me. We have a great sex life and did before this fantasy too. But I like making her feel "naughty" and wanted to see her doing something that felt a little wrong and maybe dangerous but that also really turned her on. I also knew that most women get turned on by the idea of a "stranger", in the right circumstances. <br />
We've always been a bit adventurous sexually as far as roleplaying etc, and we're very open with each other. About 3 years ago I mentioned the idea to her. I prefaced it with something like " you want to know what I fantasize about right? Well, this might sound a little strange, but I don't think it's as strange as it might sound at first..." Well, she really seemed thrown off by it. She didnt' really know what to thingk but tried to be understanding. I brought it up maybe once a month or so and occaisionally asked her if she had fantasized about iti or if she thought the idea was hot. I made sure to let her know I didn't expect her to do it. Once I turned out the lights and blocked out any ligh coming throught the window so she couldnt'see my face and told her to imagine I was a guy she just met at the grocery store.. I helped kind of "set the scene" mentally and then we got started. It seemed to kind of distrub her a little but she I could tell it really turned her on too. <br />
Evnetually I aksed her if she thought she might want to try it and she told me that she didnt' think she'd ever be comfortable enough tto actually do it. I KNW I HAD TO ACCEPT THAT AND BE COMPLETELY OK WITH IT! So I decided to drop it. But about a month later she asked why I hadn't brought it up in a while. We roleplayed it again and I tried to get more of her input on it and she really got into it. Then we started talking about doing it in real life and she started entertaining the idea. We decided to try kind of a first step of her going out clubbing with some of her girlfriends and maybe making out with a guy to try to get comfortable with it it. She came home and confessed that she actually had sex with a guy in his car in the parking lot. It wasnt' that good of sex for her but the idea of it had become such a huge fantasy for us. Our already great sex life has gotten even better as a result and we're trying to plan another "event". <br />
I am sure that if I was like most of my friends and was not as secure as I am this would never work. But I am very confident in our love and that I will always please her well regardless of how well someone else does. I just don't have the insecurities that most other men do. I can honestly say that if she came home and told me that she had sex with another guy and he had much bigger equipment and he made her ****** more and harder than I ever have I would not be jealous, scared angry, et

Best Answer

Well said, I feel the same about my wife.

Best Answer

try asking her, my boyfriend wanted me to go down on another chick while he was watching i wasnt into it at first but its what he wanted, so i tried which was a good thing because the sex after that wow was incredible.

Best Answer

divorce her.

Best Answer

Um, she married you a**hole! If it is against her morals and values, leave her be and keep it to your fantasies. This one guy in my city just arranged to have his wife raped because she would not consent. Don't do anything stupid like that. If it is something you must have, give her a divorce so she can find a man who values her as more than a damn vagina!

Best Answer

I agree on the education part, I wanted my wife to have sex with another man for the longest time, it all started in the bedroom after a night out after a few drinks, i would suggest sex with some one else while having hot sex. it took about 6 months of having drinks, going out flirting with others before she finally ****** another man, what an experience for both of us & we go through this stage around every 3 years. She has experienced around 10 different men & our marriage is very strong. so my advice is to start gently & while having sex lightly bring up the subject, she will have the best ******* ever & thats when you know the time is near, it takes time though & be patient, have fun in your adventure

Best Answer

I am very happy for you and hope you continue to be successful and thanks for the advise.
My wife was a virgin when we married and has never been with anyone but me, much to my disappointment.
I know she would like it if it were to happen, but so far no luck.
She is somewhat receptive to doing it, but doesn't go out of her way to make it happen.
She is average in looks, height and weight, but for whatever reason, she doesn't seem to be sexually attractive enough to have someone approach her without her making an effort and she is too shy to come on to a sranger.
I just keep hoping, I really want it to happen

Best Answer

You should tell your fantasy and ask her if she would at least think about it. Exsplain to her the other guy is not a rerplacement but more of a sex toy for you both to enjoy. Enjoyed by her and by you by being able to watch or join in.

Best Answer

For many years, I to have wanted to see my wife with another man, as many do here. I had no idea how I could make it happen or if it was even possible.<br />
Here is how things came about for us and it was a slow process, you can't rush things.<br />
I was watching an adult movie on the net one evening as she walked by. I knew she had seen what was going on in the movie but once she was seated she asked what I was watching. So I turn the screen so we could both see it. After watching a couple of them we went to bed ... she was all over me that night. <br />
Click!<br />
For the next while I made a point of us watching a few short films every week. As we watched we talked about lots of things ... how we enjoyed watching others have sex, how good it feels to have sex and how sex at our ages was more about having fun than anything else; one time I even went so far as to say 'I would really like to see something like that in person.' There was no response and I never pushed. <br />
As the weather was getting nicer, one day over lunch, I suggested we go to a beach sunbathing one day. <br />
Another evening, when we were watching a movie I talked about going to a particular beach (which I had searched and also found had a nude beach section). <br />
The next time as we watched, I told her that that particular beach we were talking about had a nude section to it. All went quiet for a moment until I said 'we don't have to go to that section if we didn't want to but it would be no big deal since we would not know one there and would likely never see anyone from there ever again. (it was 100 km from where we lived) <br />
We did go to that beach when the weather was suitable; once there I asked if she would like to go to the nude section and said to her she didn't have to get naked if she wasn't comfortable. She agreed and we went. Once there and the blanket was spread out on the sand she turned to look down the beach and before she turned back to say something to me I was naked. A little surprised at me being nude so quickly, her bathing suit was very soon gone. She enjoyed it and we went back a number of times that summer. <br />
Fall was coming and one evening as we were watching I asked her if she would like to find a couple to come over one evening, not to trade partners but to watch and be watched. me with her, him with his wife/gf kind of thing. She said sure, I am sure she was thinking it would never happen; but it did and she said she had a good evening and enjoyed herself.<br />
After that evening I started seaching the personals on a website and eventually found a guy who wanted to be with a woman but didn't want to **** her ... he just wanted to massage her, give her oral until she orgasmed. After trading pics and talking online until she was comfortable he came over and once again she told me she liked it.<br />
Next was another couple and our first swap with him coming back a number of times after that for a 3some at first and then him and my wife. Very hot!<br />
We are now l

Best Answer

Find a sexy male friend and invite him to your house for cookouts and stuff like that. Then, stop having sex with your wife and ignore her. Tell your friend that you haven't had sex with your wife in a while and that he is welcome to screw her if he can talk her out of her cloths. If you need a friend, email me.<br />
jlesgibson@yahoo.com

Best Answer

aha "if you needa friend email me"!!! lmao

Best Answer

hi how can you help me

Best Answer

I could use a friend that would be willing to have sex with my wife while I watch

Best Answer

Every girls fantasy-get married-then wait for your hubby to ask you to f--- another bloke. You are a catch.

Best Answer

This is one of the most common fetishes men have. It ranges from wanting to give her an erotic experience they can both share to almost a a core need. The men with the core need are called cuckolds. I googled "cuckold and hotwife". It was very interesting to me. I read an interesting article on the fetish. In cuckolds, the fetish, like most fetishes, is hard wired. I can get very technical, but a cuckolds brain rewards him with dopamine when his wife is unfaithful. This is a very tuff concept for women. Their husband wants them to do the very thing, that would cause a divorce from a man without the fetish. This goes against most everything a woman has been taught about a relationship and marriage.<br />
Interestingly, the more a hot wife explores, the closer and more connected a cuckold feels to her.. exactly the opposite of what she thinks should happen. So, typically, it can take a cuck hubby years to convince his wife to play this game.<br />
Most hot wives, are not comfortable with their role at first.. they are doing it for their hubby because the love him so much. They need to understand, they are in control of the game, they have been given a get out of get out of jail free card and are not sure how or if they can really use it. Remember, it is suppose to be fun. If it is not fun or exciting, then dont do it. On the other hand, this is an opportunity to explore and share more intimately with your spouse than most people dream about. <br />
There was a survey taken a couple of years ago with women who do this for their husbands. 74% said that since they started doing this for their husbands, their relationship and marariage is better. They started doing it for their husbands, now they do it for them and themselves.

Best Answer

I agree that my fantasies are intense enough that I am probably a cuckold though i have yet to experience the real thing. The only difference with me is I am not submissive and not at all into humiliation. If a guy tried to humiliate me in front of my wife, I would kick his *** good. And I would not want my wife making derogatory comments about me while she is ******* other guys (a common occurrence with hot wives and cuckolds).
I would just want to watch and hear her and the guy moan, groan and grunt with pleasure; see the look on her face and hear her screams when she **** and watch the other guy's buttocks stiffen and his **** pulsate as he fills her full with his ***. Then when he withdraws, watching it run out of her *****, down her thighs and puddle on the sheets. Then I would clean her up and have sloppy seconds while the other guy watches. Or maybe she would be working on his **** with her mouth while I **** her, getting him hard so he can go for round two.
For me it would be a mutually satisfying, erotic experience for me, my wife and the other guy or guys. I might just watch or I might participate as in a ********* or foursome. The goal would be to give my wife absolute pleasure so she is sexually satisfied in every way possible.
Like a lot of women, she is a little hard to get warmed up, but once the "on" button is fully activated, she wants to **** over and over again; she has way more female sexuality than I am capable of taming by myself. So why not share that great sex, mouth and ***** with other men? I have absolutely no sexual jealousy.
And people worry that their spouse might fall in love with one of their other lovers and leave them. But that can just as easily happen in any relationship from monogamy to poly. But my wife and I are extremely close, share our inner most secrets. I think the likelihood of something like that happening is very slim. I think sharing her would only make our relationship stronger. It is the cheating, lying, behind the back infidelity that harms and destroys relationships; pretend monogamy. My wife and have pledged to always be honest and open with each other and never to lie.

Best Answer

Yes, you are a cuckold. There are many different variations of the fetish. While you are not into being humiliated verbally, you do find another man taking her and ravishing her erotic and hot. The sight of his *** dripping out of her and you cleaning her up is total cuck.
A cuckold, believes his wife is capable of being more more sexual than she currently is. It is his proof of his deep love for her, that he wants to give her experiences and things he cannot. Seeing her grow and enjoy her sexuality, does bond a cuck and hotwife together, because for her to explore and feel comfortable being shared, there has to be a level of communication and trust that does not exist in most marriages. This does bond the couple closer. The more she explores, the more connected a cuck feels to her!

Best Answer

This is not as hard as you think, go away in the country to a small town with a hotel nearby with a local crowd. after you get comfortable and someone come up to your wife and yourself and makes small talk with your wife buy a round a excuse yourself after a while and tell the guy in front of your wife to keep an eye on her.return in a little while and say you dropped your keys somewhere and you are going to look for them,buy some shots and another round,by this time your wife is already thinking about ******* this guy.come back after a while say you found your keys and ask the guy if he wants to come back with the two of you for a quick beer in the hotel. once there have a beer and say your gonna take a shower. and just sit back behind the curtains because she will probably **** him now,dont forget shes wet and ready and has a super buzz on,the last thing shes thinking about is you. when they get started join in that will really turn her on.

Best Answer

My problem is, I know my girlfriend would **** other men,But I don't think she would be ok to **** another male in front of me..I believe shes more of the type to sneak around behind my back..Thats how she gets turned on by being discreet and doing it behind my back but thats my personal opinion

Best Answer

Pay a gigolo to seduce her. Make sure it's somone professional and discreet. once she gets the taste, you can play the understanding husband.

Best Answer

Thats what i did to my wife. We were in Vegas, and I wanted someone with experience in handling her. She didn't, but she did want it to happen. When we all got in bed, she started to cry and told me to hold her and kiss her when he started to go in her. Inside of 30 seconds she was bucking like a wild horse. He knew how to handle her, and me also. The next morning she said that she hoped that I was happy now that she had been ****** by another guy. I came right out and said yes, and asked her how she felt. Much to my surprise she said it was great, and that she would have a hard time waiting for the next time

Best Answer

One of the biggest hurdles in a marriage is finding ways to spice up your sex life. Sharing fantasies, indulging in taboo, exploring likes and dislikes, etc. If you truly want to act this out, I suggest you think long and hard about this. So many people decide to try new things, sometimes looking outside the marriage to add some spice. It's amazing how jealousy can rear its ugly head when you least expect it. <br />
Although you may think seeing your wife pleasuring someone else or vice versa, it may affect you adversely. <br />
I suggest you don't tell her this. She may not be open to it. She may be too open to it. How would you feel if she was more than willing to do this...or if she wanted to do this all the time? <br />
I'm not trying to upset you, I'm just laying out the possible ramifications. <br />
Good luck to you...however it works out.

Best Answer

I'm with urbrand on this one...Once again, I can totally relate to Aileen Wournos....all men want is a hole....I suppose I will be single for a very long time...

Best Answer

itss not even that all men want is a hole!! thats the stupidest **** ive heard. if all he wanted was a hole he would be ******* anyone who wants to!!!!!

Best Answer

This is amusing. The rest of us are trying our damnedest to make sure our significant others are not ******* other people, it is almost amazing that there are people trying to get them to do it. <br />
Just incredible. You are welcome to harbor your own fantasies. Just like the girl that has the rape fantasy. It is a normal thing to desire something abnormal for a lot of people. <br />
But just like the rape thing. If it doesn't happen to you you should be glad. You have a good woman that thinks you are all the man she needs. Beat off in the bathroom and think about it every now and then if you must but think hard before you ruin what you have. The next guy most likely wont take it for granted.<br />
P.S. It could be that she already is boinking someone else. Just wait until you catch her in the sack with your best friend and VOILA! Fantasy fulfilled. <br />
Girls lie.

Best Answer

i asked my wife straight out to do it...she kind of giggled a little and said yes...we did it several times over the years and I find it to be great turn on........the last guy she did for about a year 2x a week....he was into it for sure....he was married and his wife was not in to this type of sex......if you do it get a guy that is married so no one will know about it..........I found out that my wife likes big ***** by doin this and she really open up after this.....

Best Answer

I want my wife to **** my best friend as I know she fancies him, but she never would. <br />
I am also in the same dilema as you and would appreicate the advice.

Best Answer