Yes I should just get off now, I meant the most efficient way to learn before my final on monday at 8:30
SomethingNew88 SomethingNew88 18-21, M 2 Answers Apr 12 in Community

Did you do well in this course in general? If so, a cramming session may do you more harm than good. It just gets your brain all confused and clogged. I'd go for the weakest points you think you have, go over them, and go for your test. Good luck :)

Best Answer

No I haven't. The haven't done all the questions or even most of them..

Best Answer

Oh wow. Last resort. Caffeine and cramming. And also, how important is this course in the grand scheme of things? Do your best. I'll be thinking good thoughts like I am now.

Best Answer

40% of my grade

Best Answer

oh no.. 50%

Best Answer

Oh no. Okay, don't panic. If you have done well enough in the course, you should have an idea how to approach the problems. Does the teacher grade on a curve? Give partial credit for mostly right answers? I hope so.

Best Answer

partial credit. I am failing

Best Answer

I've failed before. Third semester calculus. Ugh!!
Sometimes you just have to go down with your ship. Salute, and sink below the waves. Try again next time if that's the case. Do your best as good old mom would say. You may pass. You never know. Again, good luck to you!

Best Answer

I failed before this class.

Best Answer

If you don't mind my asking, what is your major?

Best Answer

write outlines, good notes, just the important stuff, review review review. You'll ace it...

Best Answer

kk. What about doing the questions?

Best Answer

what questions? just hit it hard

Best Answer

I don't know what you mean, sorry. "Hit it hard"? 15 Qs = 4 from in class, 4 from homework and rest new questions but if I've done the homework which I haven't done then I'd be fine.

Best Answer