Now run along now and go do your HOMEWORK! or your grounded....I will take away all technology from you....:) hahah

Best Answer

OMG! Such a strict mum :p

Best Answer

I had problems getting on line a couple of times and to be honest that was the only thing that helped my addiction. After going a couple of weeks with no EP I realised I could be OK without it haha. So cut the internet off for a couple of weeks then come back.

Best Answer

Well missgaga. Maybe you're similar to me, and topical thoughts prevent the healthiest of subject matter? Its Saturday, girl. What can u actually study other than cartoons?

Best Answer

This is helping your future...the knowledge u gain from things such as 'what's in other peoples refridgeretor, is the sky really green, and do u like make up' are priceless pieces of information...these are things u never learn in school so think of it as advanced education! If u become a paying member u can put it on your resueme under college....EP university of advanced social bs

Best Answer

Me too. Some times you gotta kick your own ***. I'll log off too and get some things done if you will. Deal?

Best Answer

I just got back on the couch and logged on to EP.It feels like its helping my future,for the past three days ive been feeling pretty good about people.not sure how long its gonna last though.How long have you been on the couch and on EP?

Best Answer

For around 5 hours in a row !!!
I NEED HELP!!!!!!

Best Answer

WELL ONE THINGS FOR SURE YOU DONT HAVE ADD.LOL

Best Answer

Repeating the phrase " Do you want fries with that " enough times should do it .

Best Answer