You know what to do. Your just testing the waters too see if he really cares about. Do the right thing!

Best Answer

How are you any less guilty than him? ******* mind-blowing to me that someone who has an affair with someone who is married is somehow completely innocent.

Best Answer

A little late to worry about right and wrong isn't it??? Both are guilty, but I am sure he is the only one who will be punished. Scorned maybe?? You now what they say about a woman scorned...

Best Answer

Sounds like you are just trying to give yourself permission because he wouldn't leave his wife for you, dumped you, or he spurned your advances........Scorned ????

Best Answer

It's hard to make him stop because you've convinced yourself he's miserable at home and you're his happy place. Affairs are tricky because they are not real life. They aren't about bills, or kids, work, hateful inlaws, yards to mow...they are about fun, Passion, escape. I've been through this, and I know its terrible. I would suggest reading, Sarah Symonds, "Having an affair? A handbook for the other woman". It really helps. You're in my thoughts.

Best Answer

call his wife let her know

Best Answer

Tell him you are taping the conversation for his wife to hear, then hang up.

Best Answer

if he calls from the same number all the time, have that number blocked. Change your number and leave it unlisted.

Best Answer