MeAgainstDaWorld MeAgainstDaWorld 18-21, F 5 Answers Jan 9, 2012

I have been on that boat. The best thing to do is to keep yourself busy all the time. It helps to keep you from thinking on "what went wrong". Create new habits that benefit you such as take a interesting class, work out, get a job,... Go out with your friends but not to talk about him or to visit places you used to go with him. Everytime you think of him, start doing something to distract yourself. Dont isolate from people, dont stay in bed all day. Its difficult to move on as it is but my advices are to not make it worse.

Best Answer

thank you!! :)

Best Answer

You are infatuated. You think he's everything, you think you're in love, but you're just infatuated. That's what infatuation feels like.

You give him up as a romantic object. That's how. It's depressing, but that's what healthy depression is.

Best Answer

i guess i kinda see that now... n wow really? i didnt know depression was healthy

Best Answer

It's where you give something up.
Normally, depression is considered a disease because a lot of people have clinical depression, which is were they're depressed for no good reason. That's an illness and should be treated. Sometimes it's not an illness and needs attention, but sometimes it's healthy.

Best Answer

Time. It's the only thing that dulls the feelings....sucks I know

Best Answer

So I guess for me it is a infatuation as well, because I can't stop thinking about him and never felt this way about anyone and I was married :(

Best Answer

Count me in. :/

Best Answer

you feel me? hows it going on with you?

Best Answer

Everything was so last year. He's engaged and all. I'm still hurt. :'(

Best Answer

Oh i see... did you guys used to go out?

Best Answer

we haven't met. :)

Best Answer