I know I sound crazy and I know its not normal but for some reason every time there is an attractive woman around my bf or in a movie he is watching, I get mad and I feel a little sad. I know that its a problem and its causing our relationship to diminish so I need some advice on how to get over it and not worry so much. I guess I sort of feel like he will like her more than me or wish I was more like her..
anonymousgirl1990 anonymousgirl1990 22-25, F 19 Answers Jan 1 in Struggles

Have you ever thought that of all the women he might look at he is with you, that you are the one he wants. Think about that, plus try loving yourself and believing you are worthy. Just a couple of thoughts for you.

Best Answer

Always a great answer from this guy.

Best Answer

Perfect answer!

Best Answer

I think about that. But then my mind wanders and I start thinking well maybe he's only with me because those girls have bfs, or hes only not with them because they dont want him, or some other craziness.

Best Answer

Young lady, you are going through what many go through - self doubt. You already noted it is hurting you relationship, so you know what is going on. I'm not a professional, but there are many books you can read, and there are therapists you can go see. Please do yourself a favor. Do something!

Best Answer

I think these are your insecurities coming out, and who knows, you may be onto something. You need to have confidence in yourself and realize that if this relationship does not work out, that you have options and "other fish" to date as well.

Best Answer

Dump him

Best Answer

have confidence in you that's all you ever need if his looking becomes more than looking move on he's one of more than a billion men in this world that would love to look only at you...

Best Answer

my experience is that all men & women look at other men & women...its something you'll have to get used to

Best Answer

You have probably at some point heard or read how men are more visually stimulated than women, at least generally? Have you also, I know you have, noticed the way women in most of the world draw attention to their feminine attributes with clothing, makeup, hairstyles, etc.? I guess you could say it is a cruel joke nature has played on us but women generally like to be looked at approvingly and men are hard-wired to look. So he is being natural and I don't think you can do much about it. The same reason he was attracted to you and stays with you, causes him to look at other women. Hope this helps.

Best Answer

Can you talk to him? You seem insecure about your relationship.

Best Answer

nature of a person never change , you have to accept it as it is.

Best Answer

Buy him those google glasses so that he can take pictures of all the women he looks at then photoshop their pictures and make em look stupid >:D Lol

Best Answer

Tell him plainly that you want his attention. I was with a woman that beat around the bush till I figured it out. I learned that I needed out of the relationship because she kept me in the dark.

Best Answer

Maybe you should stand further away, so he can gaze upon your womanly form. The woman's body is so nice to look at

Best Answer

Dump him and start dating a girl!!!!

Best Answer

Look at other men and constantly talk about cute celebs, he'll feel like spit on a wall.

Best Answer

Yes. Play head games with him, and do this all your life. That will guarantee success in life. If success is anger and resentment and dishonest relationships lol.

Best Answer

True :)

Best Answer

Let him do it. Observe who is looking at. Ask him why he is looking to other girls when he is with you. If he seems comfortable with the question , let him open up.

If he ***** about your question tell him you prefer not to date him anymore because his behavior makes you feel insecure and unloved.

But never go on nagging about trying to change a man's attitude, that destroys positive feelings between two people.

Best Answer

Just think

Best Answer

Oops sorry i didnt finish typing

Best Answer

Since he is with you every time you feel this way, it seems you do not have much of a problem.

Start checking out the guys around you, this may distract you and stop you from doubting yourself, an idle mind and all of that...

Maybe squeeze his *** and kiss him every time you think that, as a boyfriend that would be my preference.

Stop worrying about it so much, nothing hotter than a confident woman.

Best Answer

Is there some physical feature in particular that these women possess that makes you feel inadequate by comparison? If so what specifically is that feature?

Best Answer

Everything I guess. Their faces, their bodies...

Best Answer

It sounds like you need a boyfriend who shows more admiration and appreciation for what he has! Kick this one to the curb and find a man who is in LOVE with you and lets you know how wonderful YOU are and doesn't have to turn his head every time ANOTHER beautiful woman walks by.

Best Answer

Look at other men. Turnabout is fair play and he might realize how it feels when he does this to you.

Best Answer

Find a new boyfriend.

Best Answer

Grow up.

Or find a blind boyfriend.

What is it that makes you so insecure?

Best Answer