I grow it, smoke it, occasitionaly eat it. And have been since grade 6.. So my hole life has revolved around this plant.. Now id like to be free of it and try living without but iunno how i just cant :/
Roiks Roiks 18-21, M 16 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Addiction

heroine

Best Answer

Dead! I LOL

Best Answer

hey, it works ,,, ;)

Best Answer

This is only a psychological addiction at best. Go drink some tea and relax.

Best Answer

tea has caffine it will make a use more irratable
unless you go for camamile

Best Answer

If you have a "green thumb" - so to speak - move to a state wherein it has been decriminalized, or is legal for medical purposes and open a dispensary. Make a living of what you know!

Best Answer

Dont be ridiculous.

Best Answer

You don't change your mind and that changes your habits.<br />
You change your habits and that changes your mind. <br />
~Read that somewhere

Best Answer

It takes 28 days to rid yourself of the psychological addiction. You might try cleansing your body with tea's like chamomile, mint, and foods high in cinnamon and nutmeg will help calm you and take the edge off.

Best Answer

It's psychosomatic. Cannabinoids don't have any affinity to the reward system in the brain. You can't get addicted to weed.

Best Answer

Eat some Oreos with a Pepsi

Best Answer

ll going to school full time will kick that addiction trust

Best Answer

see that makes me laugh wait till you have a class a day for everyday of the week

Best Answer

Skittles and books...it helped me.

Best Answer