This Question Is Misleading, She Broke Up With Me And I'm Trying To Find A Fast Way To Get Over This Break Up.
KyDee KyDee 16-17, F 7 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Think of it as a new beginning instead of an end to something.

Enjoy being single at your age ... concentrate on having a good time with lots of people ... and do well in school!

Girls come and go in your life ... but your future is what's important.

Best Answer

Thanks A Lot :)

Best Answer

You're welcome!!

Best Answer

Time will be your best friend in regards to healing your heart. Now, the question is how long it will take...how much TIME? I am still dealing with it. I find that keeping your mind occupy helps, especially learning new things. I started learning how to play the piano and knit. I noticed doing things that make you think and concentrate a great deal, takes the thought of him away from my mind.

Also, if you find yourself thinking about her at night like I do him. You just really got to tired yourself out during the day. What works for me is hit the gym and work out like crazy. Then you get all tired out so you fall asleep quickly without any thoughts. :-)

Best Answer

stop thinking of her as your girlfriend to start. then stop thinking of her.

Best Answer

do you mean how can you get over a break-up...or

do you mean how can I get her in the sack faster????

Best Answer

Getting Over A Break Up

Best Answer

okay...I get it now.....
This is what I recommend:
1) Avoid idle time so that you are not spending too much time thinking about her and missing her
2) Spend time with friends doing things that you like
3) focus on school or work
4) do some volunteering.....help people who are worse off than you are...it puts everything in perspective
5) remind yourself that there are others who care about you and that you will find love in the future.
Things not to do:
1) Don't re-read e-mails, text messages, letters etc...you'll just feel miserable
2) Don't beg and plead for her to restart the relationship....you may not have a girlfriend, but keep your dignity
3) Put the photos away
4) don't go on alcohol and weed binges.....it won't make you happy (just drunk or stoned).

Best Answer

Thanks A Lot :)

Best Answer