tleeoak tleeoak 26-30, F 14 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Women's Health

I know the pain. You can check out my story "Our Long Road" under I Adopted A Child. You can message me if you need to vent. It was the worst thing I've been through in my life until we adopted. My problems now are nothing compared to back then. Blessings.

Best Answer

Cry about it when it's a fact.

Best Answer

Celebrate? Ok, maybe that's what I'd do. Kidding aside, there's always adoption and surrogacy options. If you're still determined, maybe IVF and fertility treatments? I advocate adoption, there are so many children stuck in the system needing a good home to go to.

Best Answer

I'm in the same boat, and I had a very hard time with it until I was about 29-30 years old. Now, though I love kids, I am sort of relieved that I don't have the responsibility of being a parent. My life is complicated enough.

Best Answer

She's not in your boat Rabbit - she's 30 tops!

Best Answer

I'm only 32.

Best Answer

Don't worry if there is still a chance... AND there are always other options like adoption etc...

Best Answer

I'm sorry, I really can't imagine...

Best Answer