LolaMack LolaMack 16-17, F 18 Answers Jan 31, 2012

Look hot, work hard, live in the light-

Best Answer

great answer!

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

move on and never let him know he got you.

Best Answer

You move on, always look your best, have fun and be successful. Show the *** he lost a great catch. But do all those nice things only for yourself. When you will genuinely be happy just because you are happy, it will show like no other.<br />
And find another guy who will appreciate you.

Best Answer

Revenge no bueno, it will come back and bite you in the *ss. excuse my language.lol. You're better off just walking away and moving on. Good Luck!! ;)

Best Answer

Find a better guy, eventually, and settle down with him. That's the ultimate revenge- you being happy in spite of what he did.

Best Answer

Are we talking rugby here?? Rough tackle was it?

Best Answer

delete his memory, drop him from your heart, ignore him and turn the desire for revenge into LOVE for yourself...

Best Answer

Revenge IS soooo sweet. At least it feels awesome for a little while, until you start wondering what kind of person you are to be able to do something so vindictive to another person. Trust me, your self-esteem takes a hit after you hurt someone on purpose, if it's not in your nature to be hurtful already. If he's a pla<x>yer, he'll probably just end up laughing at your attempts at revenge, reveling in the fact that he got to you so badly.

Best Answer

If he is a pla<x>yer, then better that you got to find out because that in itself will save you a lot in the long-run. As long as you did absolutely nothing unresonable on your part, because you should take *everything* into consideration and there are times when a pla<x>yer might be seen to be a pla<x>yer who isn't *IF* you are referring to somone online.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

dont get revenge, move on , youll leave him/her in the dust!

Best Answer

kill him...

Best Answer

Someone broke your heart but not before they pulled it beating from your chest took a bite, spit it in your face and shoved it back in, right?

Best Answer

a broken heart is worst then a broken body..!!

Best Answer

I hear that Jack!

Best Answer

okk..shout,scream or just do something to make him feel your existence and simultaneously you will be relieved with this anger,ignorance,and irritation...take it all out at one go..!!

Best Answer

Your best revenge is to move on and forget about him. Anything else is just going to bring you more pain and if won't help the situation.

Best Answer

she hurts me so much.. By cheating on sleeping with guys controlling me.. I found out just when she has driened me... Now my question is.... Is it wise to take back the newly purchase things i bought for her ? Like her new cellphone i gave her recently...as a revenge.

Best Answer

Forget him and Live well....

Best Answer