You can move to my house, and have the obnoxious neighbors across the street...I go through the same crap. The cops have been to the house across the street many times, and they still make noise, have their parties, and have a smashed up car, washing machine, and other junk in the front of their house, and no curtains in the front window, trees growing up past the gutters.... the front of the house looks like a dump. And, we had to move across the street from them. We own our house, and can't sell- we're stuck here. I understand what you're going through, think positive, either you or the pot smokers, won't be there in a year!

Best Answer

is contacting the owner out of the question? surely the things you described would put your neighbor's contract in default.

Best Answer

Well, you can ask them to fix the problems, but that is unlikely to resolve all your issues. So you've got a choice: move, or get rid of them. It might not be easy but if you're determined enough to go to war it is possible. For instance, step one could be to call the police when they are smoking pot or fighting. If they play loud music, you play it louder. Just turn it on before you leave, or set your tv/stereo on a timer. If their band plays in the ba<x>sement, upload a recording to YouTube under the title "worst band ever". Obviously these aren't nice, neighborly things to do. These are things to do when you're at your wit's end and cannot take it anymore. And I have to say, it sounds like it would take a LOT to get them to move. But if you're willing to make them miserable enough anything is possible.

Best Answer

I think the best option for you is to move.

Best Answer

put on your outfit ...so they don't have to peep through

Best Answer

punch em in the face

Best Answer

Grenade

Best Answer

pee outside............oh weird !!!!!! sorry

Best Answer

cyanide?

Best Answer

When you find out let me know, I have a neighbor making a complete jack@ss of himself.

Best Answer