AeroBubbles AeroBubbles 16-17, F 12 Answers May 24, 2012

Buy a box of matches (the ones with the pink tip) now wet the tip and dab it onto the wart morn, noon and before bedtime and afret about a week it shall be gone

Best Answer

When we were kids, my mom used to rub raw beef on a wart, and then bury the beef somewhere. She told us that when the beef rotted away the wart would be gone. Some kind of old wives tale, I suppose; but the warts always disappeared on their own, with no treatment whatsoever. So, for years, I actually believed that rotting beef would remove warts.

Best Answer

Lazer surgery

Best Answer

scrape em off. after a while they stop growing

Best Answer

:'( ah im such a baby about it but thats how my friend got rid of hers... she just cut it off! :/

Best Answer

Actually Cut them off! just letting you know. i cut them off with scissors. there was alot of blood. one is too big so i will get at that another time but all the others are gone

Best Answer

i tried everything to get rid of my warts and they just do not want to go. why? i researched every single thing on the internet and it does not go could you help me

Best Answer