TaeBabySas TaeBabySas 16-17, F 6 Answers Mar 24, 2012

Cocoa butter does help, and there are bleaching creams on the market for dark spots as well. A dematologist can recommend specific medications to help.

Best Answer

I don't know, sweetheart, but i have a little cellulite with dimples on my thighs & tush. Ever since my stepmother and aunt (who we visited in Miami each Christmas holiday) used to drag us kids to the beach, (Miami Beach--i always wanted to stay back in my aunt & uncle's air conditioned house and watch her color TV), i used to watch the adult ladies walk by in thier bathing suits and wonder how far up thier thigh and tushy dimples went--so i've always come to think of them as a turn-on (this was between 1961 when i was seven and 1964 or so). If you were my gf, those dark spots and stretch marks would mean no less to me than that i saw them because you were partially or completely naked, and i'd be attracted to you no matter what marks and spots you had.

Best Answer

Thank you so much (=

Best Answer

Sandpaper

Best Answer

Are you being sarcastic?

Best Answer

Coco butter. Wal-mart sells it in a jar , its extremely thick and greasy. Use it everyday!:)

Best Answer

Stole my answer!

Best Answer

Eat more so that your *** fills out more!

Best Answer

Butt transplants

Best Answer