1WantingOut 1WantingOut 41-45, F 17 Answers Mar 9, 2013 in Suicide

you're a woman. Try riding on a bus in India. Or closer to home, just marry one of those nice gentlemen who think it's ok to murder wives. In this world, it is not difficult for a woman to get herself killed.

Best Answer

Don't kill yourself. Its not worth it

Best Answer

Go to either Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, United Arab Emirates, Sudan, Nigeria or Mauritania and tell them you are gay. That serves them death penalty. <br />
Or go to egypt and mess at a football game. That will give you the death penalty too.

Best Answer

I can do that faster around Arabs... go to a bad neighbourhood in Western Europe and say Allah is gay. ;-) Instant murder, not waiting for a trial etc. etc.

Best Answer

just give me your coordinates and wait where you are for the detonation

Best Answer

im sure that if youll offer money someone will take your offer

Best Answer

Ok why?? I know plenty but the last thing I know is the FBI at my door because I told someone how they could get killed and it worked lol

Best Answer

ride through your local ghetto

Best Answer

Get on an inner city bus at night and walk up to a black gang banger and say "Say Sambo want to keep the jungle music down, those of us who can are trying to read"

Best Answer

$$$

Best Answer

If that's your plan then I would really try to shake some **** up in the world (in a good way), and die for a reason.

Best Answer

Give me the money for a plane ticket...I'll shoot you at cost...

Best Answer

you cant, that person can end up in jail for life, just ask god to help you so you dont feel that way

Best Answer

Post an ad on Craigslist.

Best Answer

Why would you want that?

Best Answer