Hi so basically I like this guy.He is 1 year older than me and I am 13 and he is 14. He is in 8th grade and I'm in 7th grade and he will be a freshman in high school next year. Anyway I get good grades and I love school. Of course I do have fun and hang out with people like my friends. This guy who I like is cut and he seems cool and I just want advice on how to lure him in and how to get him to at least talk to me. Today two guys complimented me on how I looked pretty. One of the boy's asked this guy who I liked if I was cut and I did not hear what he said but yeah. Also this guy who I like, I think he likes school to he also reads a lot and we both have that in common. Any advice? Trust me I won't change my ways at all I will be myself and enjoy school along with my crush on him!
singer123ert singer123ert 16-17, F 2 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

Are you possitive you want someone who does not notice you? Why not pay attention to those who want to notice you instead.

Best Answer

Smile

Best Answer

Ok I do that sometimes. Not at him though. Thank you!

Best Answer