You have moved on now, it his loss not yours. Dont go back there, it will take another 2 yrs to get over him again, what a waste of your valueable time and emotions!

Best Answer

If you feel like you'd get some closure from hearing "I'm sorry I was a douche" come out of his mouth and you think you can emotionally handle talking to him, it could be good for closure. But if you think there's a chance he could talk you into another shot or it would mess with your head, don't. You don't owe this guy a phone call, so don't feel like you have to talk to him.

Best Answer

You do not seem to be bad in heart. There is much more yet to be experienced. I am not saying that you do not know much. There is always more to experience. It is just you speak of him as your 1st love. They will come and they will go. Its not so much about him as it is about you. He is experiencing and learning too. Men have come back to me to say, they should not have ever left me. I did not get back together with them. Its okay to be friends. People have been known to change over time. It does not mean you have to give it another go. There is something to recognize when they come back to make amends. One is that it is a great compliment to you. It can even validate what you knew all along. Handle this gracefully with him is how I would handle it. To handle yourself with grace is self-empowering. This does not mean you are accepting him back into your everyday circle of life. You may never see him again. Thats okay. To put him in the friend zone, you accept his apology, yet are letting him know you are not interested in anything more than that with him. Any interactions from here on with him will reveal to you if he has changed or not, how much he sees the worth in you even as just a friend. You are aware of his red flags now from your past experience with him. Should he show them in anyway, you have the choice to remove yourself gracefully and pass on any type of friendship with him. You dont have to say a thing. Just gracefully go on your way. <br />
Should he show how he has changed for the better, you still do not have to be more than just friends. To be able to keep past boyfriends as just friends, you will find out later during your life how it will benefit you. They may learn to be an attorney, a doctor, an enlightened one, a self-made businessman, the list can go on. They will be happy to help you out in a pinch through their abilities. You dont have to do much except to continue to handle yourself with grace. In this your life may flow better with ease. Even when faced with an adverse situation you will find yourself moving on through it and still be able to live your life with peace of mind and a calm stable comfortable way just for you. Not many if any may put you off tilt. Yet, you will attract others who can appreciate how you handle yourself and will want to be around you and even work with you much more cooperatively in what you do. <br />
ba<x>sed upon what you have shared here, you have come out of your experience well. Bravo!<br />
Whenever, you have questions, its okay to ask thoughts on it from others, yet know the answers have always been within you. "Believing Is Not Enough, You Need To Know"<br />
Knowingness is something that comes from within. Learning to know yourself is key. Just to know who I really am is self-inspiring, self-empowering, and self-enlightening. I am more calm, more graceful, more at peace within myself. The truths you seek are not far away. They are already within you to be recognize and to be put into practice b

Best Answer

I think the mature way to handle it would be to accept the apology, but let him know that you aren't interested anymore and have moved on. do not repeat DO NOT try to rekindle things, its bound to wind up getting "sticky" and you will probably get your heart broken again. oh, expect to hear things like:<br />
give me another chance, I've changed, i love you so much, blah blah blah. If you fall for it, don't be surprised

Best Answer

Go with the flow, hun.

Best Answer