londonA londonA 18-21, F 6 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in EP

What ever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Best Answer

EVERYONE may not be used. Many may be against you. If for the same thing, time to reassess yourself. If answer is still the same, be happy and move on and find new many.

Best Answer

It is difficult to answer without having more information. You believe in something. Yet your friends are feeling protective and want to advise you to hold back. Sometimes your Instincts can get you in trouble. Take a step back and speak with your friends. Ask them to tell you WHY they feel as they do. What information do they have to back up their feelings.

If this is about an investment opportunity???? I am with them. Keep your cash flow in the bank till we can settle this nations economy. Or better yet pay off all your bills.

*Mind you this comment is merely a guess as I do not have enough information.

Best Answer

Its not my friends its actually my family

Best Answer

Don't care...

Best Answer

Good question! Makes it pretty hard to not have a support system! Try and do your best to hold your head high!

Best Answer

I know very well about being alone, in a very hard time its hard!

Best Answer