She ha this thing for psychopaths. I mean she's never been with one but she talks to them. I'm afraid she'll get hurt. She doesn't sleep with them. She said she feels for them and wants to understand them.
Trustmeimsocool Trustmeimsocool 22-25, F 4 Answers May 25 in Community

Let people be. Why are you meddling?~

Best Answer

Because I'm my friend.

Best Answer

Don't go calling people psychs just cause they murder racoons with a chainsaw and throw rat poison into others' food. It's called "having fun". Damn lynch crowd.

Best Answer

Doesnt sound like she Needs any help

Best Answer

According to statistics 1/25 people is a sociopath or a psychopath, so everyone talks to them. It's normal wanting to understand something that's different from regular people, they are indeed very interesting to study. It's one thing wanting knowledge, which is cool, it's totally different wanting to entwine her life with one of them. I'm not saying it's good or bad, cause I myself have no experience with that, but it's definitely dangerous. If she understands the dangers and still wants to do whatever it is she wants to do, then it's her life. Thats all.

Best Answer

How can she tell then? What are the signs?

Best Answer

Ask her directly :)

Best Answer