Fess up now; so you will get the unpleasantness over with before the trip. Why spoil everyone's vacation?

Best Answer

yeah I'm just scared I know how my dad is, I'll prolly be in a mental institute while they're in Florida or something. :(

Best Answer

thanks. :)

Best Answer

Have you stopped cutting now and are just worried about the scars? There's a product called bio oil available in the uk. This is fantastic for getting rid of scars and really works. Just rub it over your scars and the redness will fade in the six monthes so nobody will need to know if you have already stopped but other wise, use linen trousers but you need to get some therapy if you haven't stopped yet.

Best Answer

I'm in therapy now, like just made appointment for it yesterday and I haven't stopped yet. my mom thinks I stopped and even tho my parents are married she hasn't told my dad. it's stupid. I bought bio-oil about a week ago and am using it on the old scars once these heal I'll use it on them and I am really planning on stopping so hopefully therapy works..

Best Answer

I used to cut. I used it on my scars and it did work but do it every day. I don't know what your therapist suggests but I stopped but squeezing ice cubes. It sounds really silly I know but that is how I stopped.

Best Answer

Take responsibility for doing it, let them know you stopped (if you have) or that you need help to stop. They can't institutionalize you for cutting, but you seriously need help. Medication and talk therapy is the best combination for getting over depression.<br />
Cutting doesn't solve anything, in fact it makes things worse. You will regret those scars when you're an adult. Suck it up, buttercup and stop hiding it will just end up showing your parents you cannot be trusted if they find out on their own.

Best Answer

I just joined therapy and we haven't spoken about meds yet but I think Ill be put on it but the thing is both my parents need to sign for me to be put on it. I know cutting doesn't make my problems go away but it takes away the emotional pain and confusing and fills it in with physical pain and that's why I do it. I am going to get help and tell my parents soon, cuz I can't hide it anymore.

Best Answer

and this one its my own but its not cover fof any song

https://youtu.be/yKpTC__nhtI

Best Answer

If they're on your ankle, can you say you tripped or something?

Best Answer

it's from my ankle up to my knee and it's 60 in a row up from my ankle stopping at my knee. and there's also words... so I can't find a legitimate excuse for this...

Best Answer

Oh I know what you mean. Try cover up? It doesn't work very well, but it's something!

Best Answer

I cant think of a single way.

Best Answer

:/

Best Answer