talk to a psyciatrist and get on meds.

Best Answer

I couldn't stop crying for months when my brother died... and that's exactl what I finally had to do to stop the flood of emotions. I just wish I'd done it sooner. I didn't have to continue meds but they sure made a difference during that overwhelmingly sorrowful time.

Best Answer

I couldn't stop crying for months when my brother died... and that's exactly what I finally had to do to stop the flood of emotions. I just wish I'd done it sooner. I didn't have to continue meds but they sure made a difference during that overwhelmingly sorrowful time.

Best Answer

Tell yourself that whatever you are crying about isn't going to matter 100 yrs from now so it really shouldn't matter now..

Best Answer

something must be on your mind...try to figure it out..or...try to avoid the public for awhile...

Best Answer

If you are serious about wanting to change this behavior, you will. You need to coach yourself before you step out of your house that you will observe everything around you without getting emotional. You can do this but you have to take a high road of determination.

Best Answer

cry it all out before going out.

Best Answer

something that will for sure help no matter what is someone to talk to, someone who can be understanding.. and u can always find this person it just may be hard sometimes, if nobody else, come to me.<br />
- talk to a therapist and get on meds.... that's like a answer i so dislike to hear.... more than half the people who go down that road have some drawback they have to deal with cuz of the medication or else like behavioral inbalances and or other difficulty...

Best Answer