sarahm219210 sarahm219210 18-21, F 24 Answers Sep 7, 2010

I used to sit around and think about ways to kill myself -- SO GLAD I DIDN't. This has been the best summer ever! Stick around and see what the future holds.

Best Answer

Im sorry you are feeling depressed..... I think that life is worth living... even when it hands us hard and difficult times... we can overcome them and enjoy a bit of what life has to offer.<br />
Sometimes what seems so horrible now... may not seem so horrible in a day or two.<br />
Talk to someone, call someone... call a helpline... but don't kill yourself. <br />
Call.... 1-800-273-8255

Best Answer

I don't think calling this poor girl stupid will be helpful so chokeondick garvan. not everyones life is enjoyable enough for us to be deemed stupid for wanting to abandon it. I'd say you find more dumbshit people like this garvan bltch and entertain yourself arguing with them, sarahm

Best Answer

If you're already in so much pain and despair to want to end your life, why cheapen that pain by killing yourself painlessly?? Go big or go home. <br />
Also why even ask the question, obviously no one on here has successfully pulled it off so how should we know??<br />
Sounds like a cry for help, don't kill yourself. Everyday is another chance to turn it all around. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself.

Best Answer

ow why? :p

Best Answer

The pathology books are full of pictures of people who did not quite pull it off. Why waste time trying? <br />
Plus, you miss out on so much. I had a friend kill himself thirty years ago. All of the rest of us have children and cool stories now, but he has none. And then there are his family and girlfriend. I don't think they will ever get over it.<br />
Look at the posts at the top of the page for directions to get some type of help. Also, you can go to the doctor. It does help, or it did for me long ago, anyway.

Best Answer

There's a chance, HOWEVER ******* small it may seem, that you may get to a point where you can enjoy being who you are. If you end your life that chance is gone forever, and so are you.<br />
There are very, very few people in this world that deserve the fate you're contemplating.<br />
And I'm betting that you're not one of them.<br />
Be good to yourself. Please.

Best Answer

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Best Answer

I don't really understand why when someone has a legitimate question about suicide, people come out of the wood works saying "Don't do it!" like that's all the reassurance you need. If you didn't do it, moved on with your life, and dealt with your issues, that's wonderful. Enjoy life. But if you just really need the "gtfo" of life option, then I'd go with Carbon Monoxide. You can research online on how to do it effectively. I'm not being callous or uncaring, I'm having a similar issue, so I understand the conflict here, and how reaching out to others is key to your survival. But, even I can admit that "don't do it, your too young, find god, you have too much to live for, ect." Doesn't help. You need options, actual options. And, if you're set on your course of action, those statements won't dissuade you. In any case, I legitimately hope you made it out okay. If you died, I truly hope it was quick and painless, and you're in a better place now.<br />
- Emmy Scott

Best Answer

i would like an answer for this as well, when everything and everyone you love has given up on you, what inspiration do you have to continue on, in pain and feeling as if your whole being is just a huge waste of time and space that could have been better used on someone else. it gets harder and harder to convince yourself that you have a purpose, that you are worth something and life would suck without you in it, but when that is all you are told that you are not wanted, demoralized endlessly, raped of any self confidence or self worth, and made to feel as if the dirt on a shoe is better than you, that is the reality of it being time to end the very existence you so pitifully live.

Best Answer

what the ****. just answer the god damned question. she/he doesn't want this **** "don't kill yourself" just fuking tell her *******. god damn.

Best Answer

I am just getting up the nerve... Life has sucked for me since 1998 and has gotten worse and no better. Made the mistake of marrying someone to help them but in the end I ruined my life and I dont have any happiness whatsoever. When someone wishes you were dead, just give them what they want. People are full of **** and will lie to your face about anything!!!!!!When that person can turn you away from God and make you lose interest in him and everything in your life thats important, only stays with you for sexual things and drugs, dont give a **** if you get a meal, hates the child they had with you, its time to DIE or disappear!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Yea, this world is cruel and I don't want anything to do with it anymore. I just want a quick painless method of ending it. I wounder, if there is a heaven/hell. Wounder how soon I'll find that out.

Best Answer

My husband of 41 years has pancreatic cancer and it has spread to his liver. I don't want to continue this life without him. I do have some medications around that might aid me in dying - stopping my breathing. Does anyone have advice on which medications might do the job?

Best Answer

Really?!!!!!! Is no one going to answere this poor person's question? Painful yes. Quick yes. Effective yes. Use a shotgun point blank to the face. Pills have too many complications, hanging can take too long if not performed properly. Slicing your wrists can sometimes take long enough for someone to find you alive.

Best Answer

Suicidal thoughts are a part of life. Don't do it...I've been in this situation a few times. I almost killed myself the day before graduation...how stupid would that have been?? There is a way out of your depression. You just need to want it. Send me a messege if you ever need to talk. About anything. I don't know you, but I don't want you to feel this way and i certainly don't want you to go through with this.

Best Answer

As it has been said, "suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem." And that's very true. Depending upon how old you are now, you're either going to realise shortly or will come to realise over time that nothing is forever. And that includes misery in any of its forms, be it loss or pain, hopelessness, fear... nothing... absolutely nothing lasts forever. But there is one thing that will last a lifetime... YOU! Make it a long, loving a lasting relationship you can be proud of. And as was already suggested, take the time to consider what you could do to make your life worth living. Folding because you don't care for your hand... well life's a gamble, and you can't ever win that way. Bluff, if you have to, but always keep playing and keep living, and soon, I'm sure you'll see we were all right in telling you to hang on and watch things get better for you.

Best Answer

DON'T BE SO STUPID.

Best Answer