sara1207 sara1207 46-50, F 34 Answers Sep 17, 2009

most attempts at self killing never work out... so I would recommend you talk to someone and try to work out whatever pain you are having... you may be depressed today, but you might be happy a month from now... don't give up hope, there is help available..

call 1-800-273-8255

Best Answer

WILL SOMEONE OUT THERE GIVE SOME FREAKIN ADVICE???? Not " dont do it....your life is worth living....BULLSHIT!!!! I have done everything right! Stop taking drugs, have a good job...but guess what..... MY WHOLE ******* FAMILY HAS ACKNOWLEDGED THAT I DO NOT EXIST! Openly, they have done that. My " husband" told me he hates me. I have no where to go but here with my 'loving " husband and his "fantastic" mother! I HATE MY LIFE AND WANT TO DIE!!!!! But i am a chicken **** and cannot blow my brains out, cut my wrists or throat. I want to go to sleep and not wake up. Please someone, tell me what to do!

Best Answer

To you or to your family?? You can't. Seek help. Talk to someone. No one will judge you. Stay alive!! You are on this planet for a reason. Seek that reason and be grateful for your life!

Best Answer

There is always pain. Perhaps you won't feel any, the people that survive will feel a lot.

Best Answer

It is a good question. I am sorry; I do not know an answer. I’d like to know an answer myself. If you get an answer please share with me.

And for other participants of this discussion… Ending your own life has to be your personal conscientious decision and nobody shell try to stop you (it is amazing how many “concerned advisers” around). There are a lot of reasons to do this, but also a lot of reasons against of it. In my opinion, as strange as it sounds, it should not to be decided out of your misery, but to prevent a coming misery for you and for others. You should feel good when you made a decision, happy, and accomplished. Life has to be loved to end it. As for the loved ones, they have their own lives to be concerned. But again, it is my opinion.

Best Answer

easy

u can easily kill yourself or somebody else with or without pain

many people want to die recently

the question IS WHY

u'd much better try to solve your problems however

this is the best for you and everybody

some people much worry what would happen if many people die and nobody is left

so what

there IS NO DIFFERENCE

WHY DO U THINK HERE OR THERE IS SOMETHING DIFFERENT

it is the consciousness quite much that won't change that much unless you make special efforts

Best Answer

I tried to do the same but what's the point?... I read a blog and it made me better u dont want these ppl who make ur life miserable to have the last laugh do u? U want them to have a diffcult life!

Best Answer

Hello,

I want to know how could i die without any pain, i want to know some pill name as i cant bare any physical pain on my body .. Please help me, i need a solution to this asap

Best Answer

All you high and mighty ppl suck. You don't know the circumstances of an individuals life. Maybe, like me, mistakes have been made that forever change their life for the worst and there is no freaking light at the end. Maybe, like me, there is no one left who gives a care about them. All I do know is the pills are a bad idea. I tried not too long ago. Took every pill on the house. I woke up 18 hours later in the worst pain of my life and kept vomiting blood. I kept hoping it would be over soon, but it kept on and on until i finally tapped out and dialed 911. THAT is why we want to know how to kill ourselves without pain. And the gun sounds great... but what if you don't have access to a gun? Jumped in front of traffic too. Broke my arm and got scrapped up. Killing yourself isn't as easy as you make it sound. Its hard, painful and leaves you messed up if you do it wrong. And that is why we are searching foe an answer online.

Best Answer

Take about 20 - 40 different pills when no ones how for 3hours or more

Best Answer

first get someone,then get in your pool,then tell the other person to hold you under water for 2 mins. then s/he checks to seefr dead.

Best Answer

killing yourself is not an answer. i too want to die but that just is selfish. think about it if you die what about people who want to see you alive. for ex your mom if you die then think how much pain she is gonna be then you.so, choose an answer carefully maybe you think that killing yourself is the best idea but, later on your gonna see that its not.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD. WHERE IS LOVE,CARE PROTECTION , RELIEF, THESE ARE TOO FAR ME TO SEE LONELINESS IS HARDEST THING TO LIVE. I WANT TO RELAX THE MIND AND BODY FOREVER

Best Answer

anyone want to shoot me?

Best Answer

Gun BANG BANG!!!!

Best Answer

why can't anyone answer the question without being a freekin priest or self help guroo. someone askes how to instal tires on a jeep they get the answer. not a loat of crap about why did they buy a jeep, who needs tires, what are the tires for, how many fingers do you have to turn the jack!! i mean come on.... just answer the question.

Best Answer

Don't think killing yourself is the only way out.I lost my older sister because of that.My mother is still crying since the day she went into her room and saw her little girl dead.She was only 13 when she died.On October 14,2012 she would be 21.The whole family is hurt so dont do it.It is not worth having your family go through all the pain and questions why did my daughter do this.There is a way out no matter what and you need to find it.

Best Answer

Sometimes there is no alternative my friend,we need to take some steps for our good,we need to be selfish atimes.Some mistakes could just take your entire life..

Best Answer

Suicide is the only crime that is un-punishable for those who succeed.... i would also like to know this answer.

Best Answer

I have tried to find the answer, but i cant, i also feel the same way.

Best Answer