My best friend calls me every hour everyday. I'm not always up for talking every hour because at the end I used up alot of minutes on my cell and my dad complains about it but it doesn't affect the bill he doesn't like the fact I use up alot of minutes. How can I kindly tell my friend to stop calling every hour? I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I don't always want to talk on the phone all day
apny12 apny12 22-25, F 9 Answers Sep 18, 2009

Got a "call reject" button, right?

Best Answer

If I were you I'd say, " I need to tell you something. You call me too much. The thing is I'm not always up for talking every hour and it also uses up a lot of cell phone minutes on my cell and my dad complains. I think it would be better if instead of calling me ___ times a day, you just called me once a day. "

Maybe you can meet up in person instead of talking on the phone?

Best Answer

I love you and dont take this the wrong way but r u gay.

Best Answer

May as well just keep clicking the thumbs up on both of those.

Best Answer

Tell them it's not cool!

If it persists remind them they are stalking you!

If it still persists tell your parents to call the police!

Best Answer

Dont pick up. If you do pick up, dont say anything and maybe they will get bored.

Turn your phone off when you are home and make them call the home line.

Best Answer

just don't pick up. they will get it. you are encouraging her behaviour by picking up.

Best Answer

Well, you could tell your friend that you appreciate his/her concern, but you would rather talk to him/her in person.

Best Answer