LilyFlwr53 LilyFlwr53 56-60 14 Answers Aug 21, 2011

wtf its a sick world we live in

Best Answer

My apologies! Didn't mean to offend. I was surprised by the interests of this concept as well when I stumbled aross some links (while looking for answers for other isues)addressing this issue. I thought I was in the appropriate webpage for this sort of discussion. My apologies!

Best Answer

I'm a girl, and i wish a woman would nurse me...how lucky men are! wow...i'm female and i don't think any woman would nurse me! I wonder how it feels to touch a woman's lactating breasts, and how the milk tastes like...it would help me as i do get sick at times and this would build my immune system. Lucky men!

Best Answer

It requires A LOT of stimulation....think back to when you breastfed your babies. If you've never breastfed, then the easy answer is about every 2-3 hours. I'm sure your hub would be a willing participant, but realize it will require a lot of time and dedication on your part.

Best Answer

Use a breast pump. That should get you lactating.

Best Answer

If two consenting adults want to share boobies and milk them, it's a great idea. What ever turns you on!

Try a breast pump and get some motilium tablets.

Best Answer

Sm2222 rite I feel u on dat, were in da same boat lol

Best Answer

depending on your age and hormone levels, stimulation of the nipples (by sucking) and soft massage, kneading and fondling of the breasts themselves. Think about the position a baby is in when it nurses, nipple in mouth and head usually resting on breast

Best Answer

sorry, but this is really .........odd !!!

Best Answer

Best Answer

lol why would you ask that

Best Answer

Best Answer

Why can't he just go to the cornershop for milk like everyone else? lol

Best Answer

Best Answer

Really you shouldn't, it's wrong on sooooo many levels....

Best Answer

Best Answer