why dont you learn to enjoy your wife, what does her past have to do with anything how about your past ?? would you like her to know that you jacked off soo much that you got insecure and got worried about her fun times?

Best Answer

a woman is usually afraid of self disclosure. she dosen't want you to know her past because she is probably afraid you will think less of her. to tell a man all, you have to be totally sure that he won't ever use it against you, you need to be gentle and caring...why do you really want to know? if she is having an affair, and you really love her, just wait it out. it will be revealed...patience...by pushing, you are only hurting yourself.

Best Answer

I re-read your words several times and still can't figure out what is obvious about your wife's sexual past. If you mean her reduced libido, I think that is more common then in long relationships then you think. Go read all the posts in the group "I am in a sexless marriage."<br />
Or maybe I misread what you are trying to say.

Best Answer