He is with u now! He has a past we all do. For u being so young u don't have past. He's been with other women! That's life! As long as he is commit to u now! Also talk to him about it ask him not to refer to his past girlfriends as frequently as he does. U will be fine

Best Answer

Talk to him about it. Let him know it makes you feel jealous/uncomfortable when he talks about his ex-girlfriends.<br />
My ex used to do this all the time. And I mean ALL the time. I can understand referencing old relationships on occasion for various reasons, but he did it far too often and it would make me feel very bad about where I was at in our relationship. There are just some things the new girl in a man's life doesn't need to know. <br />
I accept when a man has a past; it can't be changed, and moreover it might have even played a part in shaping him into the man he is now. But that having been said, it's not necessary to rub a girl's nose in that same past.<br />
So I'd say if he's talking about it a little too often for your peace of mind, and you're really struggling with it, then bring it up to him. He really might not even be aware it's bothering you. That's the best way to have an open, honest relationship: to talk about things.<br />
And also just recognize some jealousy is normal. It's a part of life, and shows you care...it's just what you DO with that jealousy that defines who you are as a person.

Best Answer

when he mentions them, he'll catch himself afterward and just stop talking about them. So of course when he just cuts off like that, i can't help but want to hear everything else. but I know it'll make me feel worse, and I just want some peace of mind. it's just so uncomfortable.

Best Answer

grow up. you need age to not care about being jealous. hes with you not them

Best Answer

he is with you now and they are in his past i understand you i am dating someone who is very jealous

Best Answer

he gets jealous extremely easily too, of my guy friends I hang out with, so it is kind of a two way street with us.

Best Answer

in a relationship communication is key i wish the two of you the best

Best Answer

just remember that they are loosers and u are much better

Best Answer