it's either my answer or you will have to go to a psychologist...ready? Get a hold of your mind and tell it to quit this behavior...and tell it more than once...start a dialogue with it every day and tell it what you want because, ultimately, you are the boss...

Best Answer

Letting go isnt what you believe it is. Its acceptance. Accept the fact for what it is, if you are affraid too thats normal, if you cant.. YOURE IN LOVE! BETTER FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN.

Best Answer

I have a problem letting go, and I totally get the anxiety attacks. But first, I gotta say: to me a mistake is something that doesn't have to be made, people make mistakes, but you don't have to. People should learn from mistakes others made in the past so that they don't have to experience it themselves and get away with good knowledge.<br />
However, in dealing with caring too much, it may sound bad, but sometimes you have to set aside a time when you think of yourself rather than the ignorance of others. Remember that aside from the crap going on around you, you have food, you have life, you have clothes, and chances are you have a TV. To many suffering people your life is AWESOME. Ignorant people can't budge your psyche because your life is AWESOME. This kind of helps me escape from the worry and all that. I wish you the best!

Best Answer