I want to try looking seductive but when I try I end up looking silly.... NB - It's for my man....I want to look seductive for him... not everyone lol
FitnessFreakTash FitnessFreakTash 18-21, F 29 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Intimacy

Wear what you feel pretty in. The confidence will make you act seductive.

Best Answer

Wearing the right dress, and having an outgoing personality, have you ever noticed that even if someone isn't that good looking they can woo with their charm?

Best Answer

Yeah i do notice that! Thanks for the tip!

Best Answer

The first thing to do is to be more femine than usual because alot of women have gotten away from being femine thats why its so hard to be seductive. Blouses, skirts, and soft sweaters are the way to go. Putting your hair up and adding a red lip or red nail polish. Red is a seductive color and when you wear it, the red draws attention. Even soft pink can make you look more seductive. But really its all in the attitude and how you look at people. http://theseductivewoman.blogspot.com/2011/03/art-of-beauty.html

Best Answer

Thank you x

Best Answer

I say also look at a woman who you see everyday that gets alot of looks when she comes in the room. Notice how she stands and her facial features. Look at her and grab what you can and imitate what you see. I see you wear you hair straight like so adding curls to your hair would make you look more seductive. Wearing v neck or scoop neck tanks would also achieve that look. Earrings are also seductive looking so add some dangle to your ears. Put your hair up , all this stuff is easy to do. Think about old pin up ladies. They would just have their hair up , eyeliner, lipstick , and clothes that showed their assets........

Best Answer

I have naturally curly hair lol - i had it cut when i took my profile piccy :) Ill post more of my curly hair lol....
Make up makes me feel like a clown ha

Best Answer

Look fine to me babe

Best Answer

Thank you :)

Best Answer

I added you too choose you wish to accept my mssion.

Best Answer

Mission? what mission ?

Best Answer

Lol still being briefed.

Best Answer

Let Sharon Stone be your guide.

Best Answer

It's in the eyes. Always in the eyes

Best Answer

Who are you trying to seduce?<br />
A particular person or everyone?

Best Answer

Not everyone...that'd be slaggy! My boyfriend...

Best Answer

Silly can be seductive. Smile, focus on the person you want to seduce.

Best Answer

Thank you - v. useful!

Best Answer

;{)} enjoy!

Best Answer

heavy make up (men love it when you really glob it on) or just be naked,we love that too

Best Answer

My man hates me wearing make up....I think ill just be me lol

Best Answer

I'm with him too - no make up is much more seductive b/c it is natural

Best Answer

thats for the best,cant beat the natural look,plus seduction is in the eye of the beholder,I personally love a girl wearing glasses,whereas others may not

Best Answer

I've always thought men didn't like too much makeup, ummm guess I've had it wrong all these years.

Best Answer

Great makeup and doo to go with it.

Best Answer

If that is you, then you are doing pretty good already !!!

Best Answer

Yep my picture's me. I'll be updating it again today too

Best Answer

Not more seduction tactics !!

Best Answer

Thats how these things work. You need a friend to snap the photo when you least expect it. Its the only way to get it perfect.

Best Answer

Oh ok I'll get my bf to have a go x

Best Answer

Stop it. You already look seductive.

Best Answer

Trust me I don't !

Best Answer

Stop it.

Best Answer

No I think she's downing herself and she's not suceeding.

Best Answer