kasie03 kasie03 18-21, F 21 Answers Oct 16, 2010

Attention springs to mind..

If he cares and loves u he would try harder so may b u r asking to much and u r losing him and u can't see that

Best Answer

BEST WAY !!!

For 1 month be romantic with him as you can !!

Don't bother about him being rude to you!!!

JUST BE ROMANTIC!!

After the 1 month, then you start pretending to be moody, hanging out with you're friend's more, having new guy friend's , don't answer his call all the time, talk to him in a moody way !!

THE NEXT he will miss you !! , and be wondering why aren't you being romantic with him like you did 1 month back and when he keep thinking of you and sort problems !! Walaaaa! Plan complete !!

Best Answer

Ignore them & hang out with ur friend dont make ur self so avalible to him lke u use too be diffrent lke ur tierd of the bs

Best Answer

honestly i am in the same prob with my bf , the probisi could nt break up and i cant keep on the change is very very obvious wht should i do to make attention since he keep saying i am the same person i am a woman ifeelh e changes wht should i do any tip plssssssssssssssi am so lost ??????

Best Answer

Men differ they are nt the same..am a girl like u i hate challenges from a bf but they keep me strong each day trust me i always talk to him heart to heart talk n he listens sometym it happens again n we talk.So i can say i gt technqs but just let him knw what u feel n what u want him to do ..dnt waste tym around the bush just hit him with the truth speak sense n let him figure it out himself n wen ur talking use a sweet talk or crying talk hahahah..but dnt shout on him...

Best Answer

well I just went thru the same thing with my ex and all she did was push me away. her tellin me that other guys wanted to be with her was just tellin me that she realy didnt care for me but that she was tryin to control me but she realy didnt show me she just said she loved me if you make him feel like he`s losing you it will just make him feel like someone already has you

Best Answer

Let him go and tell him you're moving on with your life cause there are other men interested in you and if he really loves you and cares, then he WILL come back and if he doesn't at least you know he doesn't love you and you can find someone who does-time is too precious to hold onto maybes,buts and ifs!

Best Answer

Well, you're single still date around, let him know nothing is final till the ring is on the finger and the papers are at the court house. If you're not ready to seal the deal, you just want more attention but no commitment, well, you're only recourse is to communicate with him or hurt his feelings by letting him know you still like him, you're just going to date around while he's doing whatever he wants. I mean seriously, you're not married. at best you're friends with some benefits.

Once you're married, its a hell of a lot harder to extricate yourself from a relationship than it is now, if your not happy at this stage in the relationship, you need to make a firm personal decision about how you feel since you will have to cope with this "status quo" as you move forward. Next, confront him, talk to him and draw out a response that either suits both of you or that changes your mind. You've obviously decided its a problem. Go talk, don't try and manipulate his feelings, guys get pissed when you psychoanalyze them, play "go fetch" or as heretofore mentioned play other "head games". At the same time, ask searching questions that might help him tell you why he might be less attentive (he might be beating you I don't know why he's about to lose you, this was a guess), it might be something that is bothering him (it could be something your not doing, or a personal issue, etc.).

Best Answer

If you start playing those type games, you will end up being the loser in all this. Better to just sit down and be honest with him. You can't "make" someone care by threats or scaring them.

Best Answer

Be honest with him let him know you feel distant and if he doesn't know what he's losingq then the loss really is his

Best Answer

Head games, women are lovely creatures. Good luck with making yourself untrustworthy in his eyes.

Best Answer

haha well guys are not innocent. and its not like i have done anything. i just want him to try harder

Best Answer

i've done that before and he only changed for a day or two and went back to his old self. good luck

Best Answer

If your boyfriend is truly losing you, maybe you could have a talk with him and tell him straight out -- you're losing me. And then tell him why he's losing you. Give him specific things that are making him lose you. Ask him if he wants to lose you. If you two love each other, you should be able to sit down and have a heart to heart talk and get your feelings out, instead of trying to "make him feel like..." -- just tell him... That's the best way, I believe, to get your feelings heard. And if he doesn't want to lose you, he will change what he's doing so that he won't lose you. That's just my opinion.. be honest, be direct, you can even take a loving approach to it... if a guy wants to be with you... he will do whatever it takes, to be with you. That, I have learned, in my many years of life here on earth with these crazy men. :) Good luck to you. If you ever need an ear, I'm here. xoxo htrue..

Best Answer

aww thank you. well i love him and i show it. he acts like he dont care if im here or gone. So i want him to care. im trying to make him scared to lose me, or worry im cheating.

Best Answer

I wouldn't just pretend. I would welcome it! When you don't want them is when they bug the **** out of you the most begging you to come back.

Best Answer

I don't think that's one you can bluff without potentially going through with it.

Tried talking instead about what's not going so well? Think of how much you'd prefer if he just asked you about something instead of behaving unusual hoping you'd guess instead... and g'luck ;)

Best Answer

You can't. Don't play games. It never works except on TV. If hes not doing the right things by you, break up with him. Theres always a chance that that will wake him up and he'll mend his ways, but it has to be sincere on your part and you have to be ready to move on if he doesn't open his eyes. Be honest, it shows respect for your bf and yourself.

Best Answer

you can either tell him to straighten up, start slowely avoiding him and chosing to chill with other people, if he doesn't try and fix things or doesn't notice it then he's not worth it.

Best Answer

no don't think like that give him a serious talk...shape up or else then walk...he MUST decide he needs/wants you

Best Answer