As much as I would like to get a BBL, I do not have that type of money and would like to know if anybody has any idea on how to make butt bigger. if you have any exercise plan or any alternatives to make butt bigger please let me know. : - )
melissa90210 melissa90210 22-25, F 19 Answers Apr 21, 2012

I am actually using booty wow right not and it does make your butt bigger instantly but damn, permanent results are slowly apearing but just wish it was faster, but my buns look good with booty wow on, and no padding!!! lol

Best Answer

What is booty wow?

Best Answer

BOOTY WOW??? I heard someone mention that. It lifts your butt without surgery, I ordered one and I was very disapointed!!! It made my butt bigger, BUT shipping took a week!

Best Answer

Yes really booty wow is really awesome it's make my butt too bigger without surgery but it's took a week for shipping

Best Answer

Try power lift called the squat.<br />
If you squat with feet wider than shoulders and toes pointing slightly outward the emphasis is the the glutes.<br />
Check this out<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbxxs1PErLQ

Best Answer

Jo,my bums are to small like a new born bbe n am tired of them i jst nid a big ones

Best Answer

Quick Callanetics Hip and Thigh.

Best Answer

I really started to answer but hey guess I'm a chicken,,Can't touch that.

Best Answer

lol what were you going to say hun?

Best Answer

OK this is a first for me. I have never heard of a woman that wants to have a fat butt.<br />
HEY ! that picture was not up when you asked this...<br />
Bigger butt? OH NO NO NO !!! What are you talking about girl ?<br />
You are MIGHTY FINE just like that ! Damn, If I were younger and single !

Best Answer

a lot of women out there are searching for the same thing, no woman wants a small flat butt

Best Answer

Naturally, I don't think it is possible. <br />
If you exercise, it may get firmer and not bigger.

Best Answer

no if you work out your gluts and drink protein and keep of cardio, your butt will get bigger. my girlfriend tried this and it worked, in addition to wearing this booty wow.

Best Answer

By working yer butt off.

Best Answer

I actually don't see anything wrong with trying to improve yourself, after all that is why you women wear make up for right. but anyways my girlfriend used to say the same thing, she want a bigger butt, so she got this thing called booty wow, wore it, worked out and now her boobs got something in common with her butt, they're both big lol. it looked liked it worked for her, you should check it out.

Best Answer

thanks hone, I think I am going to try it, can you give me some more info on booty wow and where do I get it from?

Best Answer

Well she says that there is no padding, and it lift the butt instantly and overtime results are permanent, especially with work outs. leg raises, squats, and leg curls are the best, and wear booty wow while u work out. website is bootywow.com

Best Answer

Where can I get this booty wowwow from?

Best Answer

Why would you want a bigger butt? that would be uncomfortable!!

Best Answer

no it wouldn't, but its just that most of my friends have big butt and I am latina. you know latin woman have a nice body, but I am missing the buns lol

Best Answer

based on you picture, if you had a big butt, you would look obese. If your friends are saying you have a ugly body, they are not the best friends.
You look healthy, bigger *** will make you look morbid, I promise.

Best Answer

Why would you want your butt bigger?

Best Answer

because I find it Hot to have a nicer round bun, I m latina and all of my friends got a big butt but all I have is big boobs.

Best Answer

It makes up for it...your friends have the butts and you have the boobs...you stand out more when you are around them.

Best Answer

Im creole, i understand, but you can only do the best with what you got. The way your butt was created may not look good bigger. The best you cn do is get it as tight, and firm as you can. You cn't waste your days trying to have something someone has.

Best Answer

lol, I want to be more sexy, most latinas have a big butt, but mines is too flat I need it plump and lifted n tone

Best Answer

you could try sitting on my face

Best Answer

lol your crazy.........how is that going to help me much

Best Answer

it's not helpful, i'm actually going to delete that response now that you have a profile picture lolol.

Best Answer