My girlfriend is laying here in bed feeling sad she's starting to cry a little she won't tell me why. I asked her she wouldn't tell me. How can I help her feel better ?
Indiangirl1995 Indiangirl1995 26-30, F 15 Answers Mar 19 in LGBT

Allow her to feel her feelings and let her know that you are ready to listen when she is ready to share. Do respect her time though. Sounds like she needs to cry a bit before sharing her burden.

Best Answer

demand it or just spank her

Best Answer

Give her a nice massage or simply put your hand on her most delicate areas...I'm sure she will open up. Make her feel good...be intimate.

Best Answer

She does not want to tell you that she is really bi and having feelings for men.

Best Answer

Is it her period?

Best Answer

just sit next too her and be there if she needs a shoulder to cry on...when she's ready she'll tell you whats wrong..until then just hold her

Best Answer

Make her favorite food.

Best Answer

Go get drunk it will make u feel better

Best Answer

maybe she needs her space for a little bit. maybe try to give her something to eat or a warm blanket or whatever to make her physically comfortable first, then she might be able to talk about it later

Best Answer

Just give her some space, when she's ready, she should tell you

Best Answer

Writing on here while she's clearly upset isn't going to make her feel your concern, she'll just feel abandoned and ignored. You need to speak to her and comfort her, not just talk to strangers about her.

Best Answer

just be there for her and let her stay as long as she wants to. if she wanna talk, she'll do it.

Best Answer

Tickle her. Immediately!

Best Answer

You need to find out wth is going on first!

Best Answer