dgoodnite dgoodnite 31-35 18 Answers Aug 12, 2011

I agree with "abstraction" and "j3yyrtr". Start making yourself a priority and let him do the chasing.

Best Answer

Usually a man falls out of "love" because he doesn't feel respected and unfortunately men sometimes feel disrespected when no disrespect is intended, just as sometimes men do things that cause a woman to feel unloved when her man never intended that. It's one of those vicious cycles that need to be broken somehow. I recommend reading the book Love and Respect. I hope you find your answer.

Best Answer

Spend time getting to know each other again, like you did when you first started seeing each other. You will have to make some time to be together and get to know what he wants and likes now. It has to be a two way street though. If he is unwilling to try, be direct and let him know that you want to fight for your relationship. If he is unwilling/unable to do so, you may have to face the fact that he isn't capable of fighting for your love and it will ultimately be his loss.

Best Answer

Learn to like yourself and be at peace with who you are. Find your own ex<x>pression in something that he doesn't share. Break the monotony of the routine. Plan a getaway together.

Best Answer

Try your best to make it right In whatever aspect needs attention. Respect each other learn to enjoy your own company. Get yourself ready for a possible rough ending font get your hopes up. Then at the end if it doesn't work. You could at least say, hey !! I gave it a chance or I tried to mend my ways whatever the case. You tried till the end. You won't be mad at yourself that you failed!!! You tried

Best Answer

hello everyone i am proud to testify of the good work of the prophet who helped me got my lover back in <br />
less than 3 days. I was happily married to the best Man in the world but suddenly after 6 years of our marriage my husband <br />
started behaving strange everything changed he didn't care about me and the kids anymore he was nagging every night and day and later told me he wanted us to separate and that's how he left. seriously i cried for a long time and one day i was going through the internet i saw a testimony of this great prophet i wasn't interested at first but i decided to give it a try and that's how he helped me and i got my husband back begging to have me it was like a dream but its real we are still together till date.Anywhere you are prophet thanks you are the best.For you out there if you are passing through any <br />
difficulty please contact him on his email prophet.briancarn@yahoo.com he his still capable of solving other issues and he has helped most of my friends over here in New york. once again his email is prophet.briancarn@yahoo.com his spell is for better life.

Best Answer

Hi my name is Michell am from Australia with this tears joy and happiness in my heart i want to say thanks to this great man DR ABULU of abuluspiritualtemple@yahoo . com for what him has done for me , This is my story i was 24 years old when i married my husband and we were both living together happily no fighting . but i was not comfortable with this married because after 4 years of our married i have not be able to give my husband a child doctors reveal we are capable of bearing children but we have no child to call ourchild so i was worry thinking of what to do so i can be able to give birth. inside all my thinking for a solution for my problems my husbands families came and they accuse me for been a barring women so i have to leave their son alone so i was been push out of my husband house so i went crying looking for a solution to my problems because i love my husband very much and don’t want to loose to another woman so all my mind think is him so i cry all nite to get back with him . one Friday evening when browsing i came across a testimony shared by miss Viviana how this DR ABULU helped her solved a similar problems so i decided to contact this man about my own problems and to my best surprise he also help me out and to day am happy not only because am with the man i loved but still because of i now have a child of my own .so for all this help from you DR ABULU of abuluspiritualtemple@yahoo. com i want to say thank you once again so friends if you know you are <br />
into such or any kind of problem contact this man and i guess he will also help you out good bye

Best Answer

My name is Kate i want to share my testimonies to people in this forum When I married my husband I was already pregnant and so I didn't have a job. He had a really good job though so I was able to stay home and take care of our son when it was born. When we had our second child we moved to a bigger house, but then strange things started to happen. Things would fly off the walls and doors would slam at night. Our oldest son talked about seeing figures and hearing voices. We consulted a medium and they said the house was haunted. After living there about a year more with only minor occurrences we moved out. That was when the bad luck started to happen. Everything started to fail, with my husband's job, our money and our luck in general. I went back to the same medium and they told me that a spirit had followed me and placed a curse upon me for disturbing it and not being respectful in the previous house. He tried to remove it but was unable. The misfortune kept going on and getting more severe as I tried to search out someone to break the curse. But when I found Dr Shiva at HINDU spell he finally did it. Things started turning around almost immediately after he cast the spell and have been great from there my husband is back to me and also find a good job! This was really a miracle for us, thank you DR Shiva at HINDU SPELL TEMPLE you are the best from the bottom of my heart!CONTACT HINDU TEMPLE VIA THIS EMAIL: hinduspelltemple@yahoo . com ...CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS hinduspelltemple@yahoo . com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS Posted by. MISS KATE MOORE

Best Answer

i just want to share my experience and testimony here.. i was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture.. he started hailing me and he was abusive. but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost…then he filed for divorce. my whole life was turning apart and i didn’t know what to do .he moved out of the house and abandoned the kids.. so someone told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster…so i decided to try it reluctantly. although i didn’t believe in all those things… then when he did the special prayers and spell, after 2days, my husband came back and was pleading. he had realized his mistakes. I just couldn’t believe it. .anyways we are back together now and we are happy. in case anyone needs this man, his email address abuluspiritualtemple@yahoo. com his spells is for a better life. again his email is abuluspiritualtemple@yahoo com

Best Answer

Forgiveness is the final form of love...

Best Answer

Find a good voodoo Houngan.

Best Answer

hello everyone this really worked and i am proud to testify also. i saw a post on how a lady got her husband back and i decided to try this prophet that helped her because my relationship was crashing. although i never believed in spiritual work i reluctantly tried him because i was desperate but to my greatest surprise this prophet helped me and my relationship is now perfect just as he promised my husband now treats me like a queen even when he had told me before he doesn't love me anymore. well, i can not say much but if you are passing through difficulties in your relationship try him here is his email prophet.briancarn@yahoo.com of a truth he really helps again his email his prophet.briancarn@yahoo.com

Best Answer

Best Answer

i have good news to share with the world today, i made a vow to my self that i will tell the world about Doctor Zaza after he helped me with his spell that made my wife and i settled our difference. We where both married for years without issue, we visited different hospitals but nor could help us. i loved my wife so much and never intended to drive her out for a second woman. One day as we where both deliberating on how to solve our bareness we got a new from a radio station that Doctor Zaza can put a stop to all problem with his spell so we called his mobile number and then emailed him for a solution and after all was done i and very glade to announce to the world that my wife had a set of twine 9 month later. Do you have problem of any kind and you think all hope is lost then you have a chance to met Doctor Zaza today for help his email is: indiaspellcaster@hotmail.com

Best Answer