I bought my own car with my own money. I didn't have the money to pay for insurance and get it registered. She gave me her card to pay for it. I didn't know it was to borrow now shes on my case to pay it back ($200). She'll take money from my wallet and if I get mad she'll laugh at me saying she just borrowed it. She never pays me back. I told her I was going to cook today but later changed my mind because im got tired and want to sleep before I go to work. I work the graveyard shift plug I have school tomorrow morning. It doesn't matter if I tell her im tired she'll just say from what and act like I do nothing. How can I get her to stop being such an azzhole?
HybridTruth93 HybridTruth93 18-21, F 4 Answers Apr 23 in Parenting & Family

Some people don't change

Best Answer

You should try living on your own...maybe you and your mom would get along. Sounds like you have entitlement issues and she is tired of taking care of an adult child so she's being immature.

Best Answer

She stills money from me and I have entitlement issues? So its normal for a parent to go in their childs wallet and still money well alrighty then....

Best Answer

I didn't say that. I sais she is being immature. You have entitlement issues because you are legally an adult living in her home, expecting tobe treated like an adult, yet still expect the priviledges of a child..Iie, her giving you money to pay for your insurance and registration and expecting her to cook. She needs to treat you like a roommate and respect your privacy, you need to pay for your own stuff or move out. Your attitude at my comment shows your half of the issue.

Best Answer

Its not her house its understand my brother's name my brother and i pay the rent she couldn't afford to live with out us. She doesn't cook or even flush her own fockin toilet. You think the parent is always in the right because your a parent youll never know how wrong you are. I pay for my own sh*t i been working since I was 8 doing landscaping and cleaning houses I make and have my own money. I thought she was trying to be nice and help one of her kids get ahead in life.

Best Answer

I'm sorry but you cannot change her. She sounds like a narcissist. Trying to change her will only frustrate and anger you. Basically you have to accept that you'll never get your emotional needs met from her. You'll have to learn to use your "adult" to provide love and nurturing to your "inner child."

Best Answer

I try its just hard sometimes I have two brothers and shes always p*ssed off at me but yet only ask me for help or to make the household work

Best Answer

Your Mom does not owe you car registration or insurance...Tell you you'll pay her so much a month till the debt is clear...then do that. She should not just go into your wallet and take the money. Both of you need to be a bit more respectful of each other!!!

Best Answer

She took money before that. She thinks my money is her money. I pay the whole amount of rent and help her with bills yet she still still s from me. I dont feel like she owes to pay for my.car but she didn't tell me it was to borrow if i would of known i wouldn't of used her money

Best Answer