sandriana sandriana 22-25, F 14 Answers Mar 9, 2012

I would LOVE to live in FL! Anywhere closer to a beach would be my idea of paradise!<br />
Do you not live within driving distance of the beach?<br />
I know if I did I'd practically LIVE there!!! :)

Best Answer

Florida<br />
Is heaven on earth - I live where it's cold all winter then rains a lot in the summer - count your blessings!

Best Answer

You sound like you may be a little home sick try looking for a social group to join meetup.com has lots to offer in most places. I use it every time we move and I'v made some great friends over the years!!!

Best Answer

imagine all the people who would love to live in florida and then imagine being stuck in texas. this may make it a little more enjoyable! =)

Best Answer

Well, if you're in southern Florida,you might want to try Sanibel island! It is off the tip of Florida, not too many people (mostly older couples) and they have no flying cockroaches! We wet in February but now would probably be better. Like I said there isn't too many people so it's a really cool little island! I would highly recommend going there to make your trip a little more enjoyable!

Best Answer

hey! i missed seeing the coral castle. don't make that mistake.

Best Answer

Take your talents to South Beach!

Best Answer

dude, i'm trying to move to florida! i don't like Delaware!!!

Best Answer

I hate it too and I am miserable and have only been here 5 months. The looongest five months of my life. I wish I knew what to do to make it better here.

Best Answer