watch something on tv that really bores you.

Best Answer

Boink, boink, boink until you are so physically exhausted you just drift off like a rock!! beats pills hands down!!!

Best Answer

forget pills they are no good for you, try something natural..... I drink 5 stage sleep shot and OMG it kicks my butt!!!!! it puts me to sleep within like 30 minutes and i get to sleep all night :) wake up feeling great and <br />
i think the web gives a free sample www.5stagesleepshot.com<br />
hope it helps u like it helps me<br />
sara lee :)

Best Answer

Stop trying so hard to go to sleep. Where are you sleeping? Look at that environment--maybe you should try sleeping somewhere else that doesnt mandate that "you must sleep if you are here". What is your mind status a couple of hours before you try to sleep? I use to take sleeping pills, Nyquil, glass of wine--all sorts of things to make me sleep and still my flight ot fight or alert system would not shut down. Then, I made peace with my environment and accepted that I just might not go to sleep. Now, I clear my mind a couple of hrs before bed time with sitting on the porch, reading a book, a bath with lavender or camile--something that soothes my mind and body. I no longer make myself go to bed just because of time contraints. And I realize that I may not go to sleep-- I am okay with that.

Best Answer

just read something with many words..........

Best Answer

tire yourself out swimming...dancing around etc. If not, go hiking. And write down what you're thinking in a notebook...sort your thoughts out. =) hope it helps!

Best Answer

derivative baths!!!! it may sounds funny and it is not very common way, but it really works. I cure my eczema with it and I do not need any hormonal treatment. well, it's up to you. you can try, it's for free and you need nothing for it. http://www.pureinsideout.com/detox-bath-learn.html<br />
if you wanna know how to do it, write me mail, I can tell you. it's worth try. And it works also for insomniacs but many others.

Best Answer