learn from your mistakes, heed the warnings. regret nothing

Best Answer

There is no way to "make" yourself happy. Happiness is not something you can buy or sell, it comes from inside. When you "always" feel unhappy, there is a disbalance in your brain and in your life, you need to correct both. Feeling unhappy sometimes is natural, feeling unhappy everytime is a disorder.

Best Answer

simple do the things wtevr makes u happy ...find more tym fr urself ..engage urself in many activities(da luvd ones).....more activities more experiences ..more experiences more excitements.....bt all dese things hv a prerequisite of "positive mindset ".....obey dis & den c da fun !!!!!

Best Answer

By praying to almighty God.

Best Answer

You need to work out where you want to be in life and then set some goals towards achieving it. Find something anything in your life that you do like to motivate yourself with. When I'm at my lowest, it sounds mad but I sometimes write notes to myself like 'you can do this' or 'show the f**kers what you can really do!' Motivational words do help. Ultimately I remember that my happiness is controlled by me. If I wallow and choose to be down I'll never get out of it, sometimes I just gotta tell myself to be happy with what I've got and find the positive.

Best Answer

i'll try that

Best Answer

Good luck...remember you CAN do this :)

Best Answer