Is it even possible? Or will I always carry it with me?
Flutterby9812 Flutterby9812 46-50, F 7 Answers Aug 27 in Dating & Relationships

I carry a couple of loves I've had that were deep connections and probably will to my grave.

Best Answer

What happened?

Best Answer

Life happened. My point is, I think it's okay to care the good parts of a lost love. Just don't carry around the bad ****!

Best Answer

You'll always carry it with you, at least to some degree.Like me with the love for my redheads, about 70 lbs and 10 years apart,lol.Wish I had either/both!

Best Answer

What happened?

Best Answer

I left redhead #1 for my wife.Redhead #2 moved several times, farther and farther away.Though the last 5 years of our relationship was a long distance affair, she broke it off when she wouldn't give me her newest address.She's the one I miss the most...

Best Answer

I'm sorry

Best Answer

Yes, it is possible. But the memories will always remain....and there's nothing wrong with that. Stop looking back and start looking forward. The past will only prevent you from finding the next opportunity....the next love of your life. :)

Best Answer

I hurt

Best Answer

Hurt is a feeling....based solely in the past. The future doesn't hurt you....think about it.

Best Answer

You know he was my only real love right ?

Best Answer

And the one you'll never get over? If that's the case...you're DONE!

Best Answer

You're mourning. You WILL get over it. Just take your time to heal.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

I'm trying my best here aswell

Best Answer

I'm sorry

Best Answer

You can't.

Best Answer

Then what do you do?

Best Answer

Time will erase it, just let time do it's thing.

Best Answer

I talked to him yesterday. I texted with him today. It's breaking me you know

Best Answer

It will change.

Best Answer

Love, real love, is always a piece of you. Real love changes you, defines you and is a part of your landscape...

Best Answer

Don't know if I can handle that

Best Answer

Like any loss, it hurts... If it was love, the vibrant color will come out in time.

Best Answer