Basically I want to be self motivated - I really struggle with that. Simple tasks like tidying and other things I find hard because I can't get motivated. Christmas is coming up and I won't have anywhere to put anything....help!!
FitnessFreakTash FitnessFreakTash 18-21, F 10 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Self Improvement

Focus on and repeatedly think of the feel-good prize at the end: satisfaction, relief, pride, mission accomplished!

Best Answer

I usually think about how terrible that sinking feeling of regret is when I don't do what I have to do.

Best Answer

Thanks for the feedback x

Best Answer

Begin and commit to an hour each day. One hour!

Best Answer

Thanks for your feedback x :)

Best Answer

My problem too. What about telling yourself " you're not going anywhere else unless you're done. Hmm.. try negative reinforcement.

Best Answer

Sounds a good idea! I might try it with positive reinforement x

Best Answer

You can always attach electrodes to yourself lol

Best Answer

Hahah! Well that might work...my hair though...not damaging my precious hair haha

Best Answer

True. I didn't think of that. Maybe get a bossy midget to sit on your shoulder barking out orders

Best Answer

Hmmm could work.....

Best Answer

just get of your backside and do it!!

Best Answer

I did say I struggle with it....I try so don't be so unsympathetic...

Best Answer

I was being a bit sarcastic, try setting yourself a target give yourself something to aim for!

Best Answer

I can't understand sarcasm through the internet! I'll try it out. Thank you.

Best Answer

its my problem too :

Best Answer

Set your goal. Break it down into really small tasks, so you get a sense of accomplishment for even the smallest thing.

Best Answer

I have big trouble doing that as well....it's all about priority's I know but I struggle lol - Thank you x

Best Answer