Dewms Dewms 18-21 12 Answers Dec 18, 2013 in LGBT

If you have fallen in love with me then you must be on drugs.

Best Answer

You can only move on when you still love someone. The opposite of love is apathey and no one does a thing in that state. Moving on is a choice. You either make it or you don't. If you don't you got one world of hurt to live through till you don't care. Or you can care now and move on. You can care about yourself. We forget that it takes two people to make something--two. When one is done, there's still another with free will. Sometimes you move on and sometimes you hope the other moves on. Either way letting go while you still care is the hardest thing that you can do and why it's sooooo good for you.

Best Answer

Ohh god I know right!!!!! I'm in the same boat.... I guess you just got to wait it out. If its ment to be then it's ment to be. If not then ohh well.take this time to take care of you. Look at it as a learning experience it will get better :-) good luck :-)

Best Answer

Now you definitely have to give me his name :P

Best Answer

No. I was quoting a song! AAAHJMSFHJHFH lol

Best Answer

ok then send me the youtube link of that song . HA

Best Answer

If I had a nickel for every time someone said that to me, I'd have five cents

Best Answer

Very carefully. And maybe if you started to drink heavily that would help.

Best Answer

Moving on is a slow process, a day at a time. It begins with acceptance that no matter how you feel about someone it is still either not for you or not available to you.

Best Answer

...Don't. ;) trololol.

Best Answer

Do more drugs

Best Answer

dont have a solution. i got sent to hell by my gf/best friend yesterday.

Best Answer