so ive posted my stories about having keloid scars on my shoulders and chest...because of having these scars..i have let it hold me back from getting into a relationship...i can talk to girls but i never go further than that because im scared of what they will think when they find out or see these scars...people who dont have these scars dont know what its like..but should i let it hold me back? would you guys let it hold you back if you had these scars?
reaper7021020 reaper7021020 18-21 4 Answers May 5 in Dating & Relationships

Well, no, I mean, scars or no scars, hooking up with a lady is a challenge at the best of times for some people [like me] and, so, you just have to go for it. And when the time comes 'to get naked' you act confident like you don't care. Just get in there.That's the best way :)

Best Answer

I don't think that schould be a problem. If the person you have a relationship with loves you i schould not matter or you have scars or not

Best Answer

Personally I wouldn't let it hold me back because everyone has something about their body that makes them feel uncomfortable. Don't let these scars ruin your life.

Best Answer

What do you suggest? Sign up more dates let waste my money all over ??

Best Answer